Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 23 - Taco Bowl XXIII POSTED!)

TheKillerNacho

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

If you do, perhaps split out offensive agression with coaching agression maybe

well... normally there'd be no need to do this, since by default team aggression is directly determined by the coach's aggression. Literally every coach in the sim has values set for every slider. In a normal situation, O.Aggression is simply the HC's O.Aggression and OC's O.Aggression averaged together.

For this league, i allow owners to override this and set them manually

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

well... normally there'd be no need to do this, since by default team aggression is directly determined by the coach's aggression. Literally every coach in the sim has values set for every slider. In a normal situation, O.Aggression is simply the HC's O.Aggression and OC's O.Aggression averaged together.

For this league, i allow owners to override this and set them manually

so... for this league, the coach's aggression only affects the chances of buffing certain attributes over others

On 2/5/2022 at 6:47 PM, TheKillerNacho said:

PS: Jakeem Grant (CHI)*, Ja'Whaun Bentley (NE), Darnell Mooney (CHI), Jamel Dean (TB), Latavius Murray (BAL)

Anyone got a WR3 or a WR on their PS thats pretty good that wants to trade for any of these?

Trash for trash?

Just now, TheKillerNacho said:

so... for this league, the coach's aggression only affects the chances of buffing some attributes over others

I was primarily thinking these a couple different aggression

1. Going for big plays

2. Going for it more on 4th down as opposed to punting/fgs

Just now, Malfatron said:

I was primarily thinking these a couple different aggression

1. Going for big plays

2. Going for it more on 4th down as opposed to punting/fgs

Honestly I could probably stand to split some of the sliders out into two or more others.

But remember how I said all coaches have every slider set? Yeah I don't fell like going back and giving every coach I bothered to add to the sim all these extra sliders lmao

• Like 3

Honestly I could probably stand to split some of the sliders out into two or more others.

But remember how I said all coaches have every slider set? Yeah I don't fell like going back and giving every coach I bothered to add to the sim all these extra sliders lmao

...especially since I completely BSed most of them, as is

• Like 3

Quite honestly, the sim is fine where it is.

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

Which is fantastic. I'd much rather each coach have some random combination of settings over just being generic and unimportant.

• Like 2