Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 23 - Taco Bowl XXIII POSTED!)

TheKillerNacho

2 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

Bens last ever play in the nsfl

Q4, 0:10, 3rd & 10 on the TAC 25: Ben Roethlisberger checks the ball down and completes to Rondale Moore for 8 yards. Tackle made by Lavonte David.
End of game.

Lancaster executes over Tacoma in the snow
Score: LAN 30, TAC 26
MVP: Trey Lance

A historic NSFL career for sure.

2 minutes ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

I guess the important question: does the sim imitate life? Is Roethlisberger a first-ballot NSFL Hall of Famer?

Season 9 Smh GIF by The Office

• Like 1

Once rmib picks his rosters, i am going to try my hand at a totally impartial, totally imperfect formula driven preseason rankings.

I will be using the game mvp formula rankings that nacho posted for S22, and applying the following multipliers to the players ranking (the lower score, the better). If the player on your roster didnt get put on the list, then i will assign the highest ranking possible in nachos list. Might this be an extreme waste of time? Yes. But is it interesting? Maybe. Might a team get screwed over by a technicality? Definitely. 

This is a trial run because it will definitely be better after the nonrookie year.

Each position on your roster will get the following multiplier bump

QB - 10

RB - 4

FB - 1

TE - 2

WR - 3

OL - 1

DL - 3

LB - 3

CB - 5

Safety - 2

Edited by Malfatron
  • Like 3

16 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

Once rmib picks his rosters, i am going to try my hand at a totally impartial, totally imperfect formula driven preseason rankings.

I will be using the game mvp formula rankings that nacho posted for S22, and applying the following multipliers to the players ranking (the lower score, the better). If the player on your roster didnt get put on the list, then i will assign the highest ranking possible in nachos list. Might this be an extreme waste of time? Yes. But is it interesting? Maybe. Might a team get screwed over by a technicality? Definitely. 

This is a trial run because it will definitely be better after the nonrookie year.

QB - 10

RB - 4

FB - 1

TE - 2

WR - 3

OL - 1

DL - 3

LB - 3

CB - 5

Safety - 2

Kicker - 1

Punter - 1

Kick returner - 1

I don't know what this means, but you have my curiosity.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

I guess the important question: does the sim imitate life? Is Roethlisberger a first-ballot NSFL Hall of Famer?

NSFL Hall of Fame inductees (class of 2019) - Fantasy/Sim/GM Leagues - FootballsFuture.com

I'm ashamed to say I missed last year. We're now about 24 months from the inaugural class.

I'll have to remember to do a class in between these two seasons

But Ben was a "received 1 vote" and frankly I almost threw away the ballot that he was on

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Malfatron said:

QB - 10

RB - 4

FB - 1

TE - 2

WR - 3

OL - 1

DL - 3

LB - 3

CB - 5

Safety - 2

Okay, instead of this, im going to have a simpler system