Tartt to IR (broken arm)

Forge

7 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Weirdly enough, I actually still feel pretty confident in our safety play with Reid/Colbert. 

But really hate to see this. Tartt has been awesome.

My biggest complaint would be that i really wish we could have been able to see Reid at LB for agood chunk of the season has Ward and Tartt finished the year. It was an experiment that i was very interested in

9 hours ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Weirdly enough, I actually still feel pretty confident in our safety play with Reid/Colbert. 

But really hate to see this. Tartt has been awesome.

Don't get too confident... you know Reid will probably end the year on IR as well.

31 minutes ago, DirtyJersey9er said:

Cleveland: We bungled an AJ McCarron trade and reinstated the Potsbury Doh Boy.  No one can be better at making it look like you are trying while tanking hard.

49ers: Hold my beer

The only problem is that they really just have to hold steady. We can match their tankage, but not surpass it, so we are relying on them to win a game at some point. 

9 minutes ago, Forge said:

The only problem is that they really just have to hold steady. We can match their tankage, but not surpass it, so we are relying on them to win a game at some point. 

This week is the key because the Giants are one of the few winnable matchups that are on the schedule.

1 hour ago, PapaShogun said:

I can't remember the last time we had so many guys on IR. Still have half a season to go too. 

If I remember right, once we put Gilliam on the  IR, we will be at 23 on IR. It's only a 53 man roster lol. 

Archived