Combine Performances You Can't Wait to See?

Jeezla

21 minutes ago, RTTRUTH said:

I’m saying 4.44-4.48

4.3 is rare. He’s fast for his size. But 4.3 is D.K.-like. 

He hit 22.6 MPH on the player tracking during the 91 yard catch and run against Georgia Southern. Which is the same speed DK hit on the famous Budda Baker chase down (his fastest speed ever recorded), and which would have been the 3rd fastest top speed in the NFL this year (behind only Mostert x2). 

As you said, there’s nothing wrong with a 4.45 at his size — but I think it would be a little disappointing compared to what many think he’s capable of. 

Personally, I’m curious to see Drake London. We know what he does well. If he proves to be surprisingly athletic (or surprisingly unathletic), it could change the consensus on him a bit. Sauce Gardner, also. We know what he can do — is there a reason to think that physically he won’t be able to continue to do that to pros?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, RTTRUTH said:

I’m saying 4.44-4.48

4.3 is rare. He’s fast for his size. But 4.3 is D.K.-like. 

I would be shocked if he'a not at least in the low 4.4s. He doesn't know how to get open on go-routes, but he's gone when he gets the ball in hands and hits the open field. He reminds me of Josh Gordan in how he wins without any polish and pure speed and athleticism.

1 hour ago, e16bball said:

He hit 22.6 MPH on the player tracking during the 91 yard catch and run against Georgia Southern. Which is the same speed DK hit on the famous Budda Baker chase down (his fastest speed ever recorded), and which would have been the 3rd fastest top speed in the NFL this year (behind only Mostert x2). 

As you said, there’s nothing wrong with a 4.45 at his size — but I think it would be a little disappointing compared to what many think he’s capable of. 

Personally, I’m curious to see Drake London. We know what he does well. If he proves to be surprisingly athletic (or surprisingly unathletic), it could change the consensus on him a bit. Sauce Gardner, also. We know what he can do — is there a reason to think that physically he won’t be able to continue to do that to pros?

I bet he waits til pro day

20 hours ago, e16bball said:

I see him as a bigger Deebo Samuel in that he can do a lot of different things just on pure size/speed. Probably could have been a great LB if he wasn't playing WR.

Only thing that would concern me is if his body can hold up playing at 230 in the NFL because he tore his ACL his senior year of high school and then played all last season with a foot fracture.

• 1 year later...