The Boys mafia: Vought wins!

Malfatron

1 minute ago, Raves said:

other option would be that there was a commuter and he was actually responsible for A-Train's death?  But then that depends on what tk3 might've been able to tell us about what happened with wolf

Connect these logic dots because I’m missing something. How are ksj and wolf connected?

1 minute ago, Whicker said:

Connect these logic dots because I’m missing something. How are ksj and wolf connected?

ksj is inferring the kill on pickle right because either he dies or a non-town dies.  Obviously if ksj isn't homelander then the double kill makes 0 sense, not to mention the issue with the whole also killing a town.

the only other non-town to die on their own was wolf right?  so if ksj's move is what we think it is, then if he was commuted to wolf instead of pickle, then he could've killed wolf with his move.  then again it all depends on who actually claims the kill on wolf, if anyone, and if tk3 would be able to provide insight if he knows who, if anyone else, had visited wolf.

2 minutes ago, Raves said:

ksj is inferring the kill on pickle right because either he dies or a non-town dies.  Obviously if ksj isn't homelander then the double kill makes 0 sense, not to mention the issue with the whole also killing a town.

the only other non-town to die on their own was wolf right?  so if ksj's move is what we think it is, then if he was commuted to wolf instead of pickle, then he could've killed wolf with his move.  then again it all depends on who actually claims the kill on wolf, if anyone, and if tk3 would be able to provide insight if he knows who, if anyone else, had visited wolf.

Ah okay. 

Typical mafia lingo would have commuter as someone who leaves town and can’t be targeted. You’re thinking of a redirect. 

Regardless, I would imagine ksj would know if he had been redirected. It’s possible but not enough for me to change my vote with 5 minutes left. 

Just now, Whicker said:

Regardless, I would imagine ksj would know if he had been redirected. It’s possible but not enough for me to change my vote with 5 minutes left. 

I was visited by @JoshstraDaymus last night, who I tagged previously in hopes of getting some input from him. He never responded.

But I have no reason to believe I was redirected.

1 minute ago, Whicker said:

Ah okay. 

Typical mafia lingo would have commuter as someone who leaves town and can’t be targeted. You’re thinking of a redirect. 

Oh, I'm fine with ksj being the lynch, I wasn't confident enough to put my vote on him, but I also wasn't going to fight against it.  Just wanted to put all theories out there so if new info did come out that we already had that line of thinking done