Your Top 5 Favorite NCAA Prospects (in order) @ Every Position?

DefenseWinsChampionships

2 hours ago, DefenseWinsChampionships said:

Can you at least give me your top 5 @ WR? 

Without digging into research… right off the top of my head I can name Keenan Allen, Reggie Wayne, Allen Robinson and Jordy Nelson for sure. I know for a fact there’s WAY more I just don’t have the time right now to dig into the research of it. Others I can think of a Brady, Gronk, AP and all had elite careers not just good careers post ACL tears.

QB:
1.) Pickett
2.) Corral
3.) Howell
4.) Ridder
5.) Strong

RB:
1.) Breece Hall
2.) Spiller
3.) Walker
4.) Brooks
5.) Williams

WR:
1.) G. Wilson
2.) London
3.) J. Williams
4.) Olave
5.) Pickens

TE:
1.) McBride
2.) Wydermyer
3.) Fergeruson
4.) Ruckert
5.) Turner

O-Line:
1.) Neal
2.) Linderbaum
3.) Ekwonu
4.) Penning
5.) Cross

Edge Rusher:
1.) Hutch
2.) K. Thib
3.) J. Johnson
4.) Ojabo
5.) Karlaftis

Interior D-Line:

1.) Davis

2.) Walker
3.) Leal
4.) Wyatt
5.)  Mathis

Linebacker:
1.) Dean
2.) Lloyd
3.) Muma
4.) Harris
5.) Clark

Cornerback:
1.) Stingley
2.) Gardner
3.) Elam
4.) Jobe
5.) Booth

Safety:
1.) Hamilton
2.) Hill
3.) Cine
4.) Cook
5.) Pitre

20 hours ago, Bobby816 said:

Without digging into research… right off the top of my head I can name Keenan Allen, Reggie Wayne, Allen Robinson and Jordy Nelson for sure. I know for a fact there’s WAY more I just don’t have the time right now to dig into the research of it. Others I can think of a Brady, Gronk, AP and all had elite careers not just good careers post ACL tears.

You've got a point. I just don't want to draft a player who's already suffered an ACL injury when there's so many other A+ draft prospects to select from (Free Agency is different because teams are usually built through the draft; unless you're the 2021-2022 Rams). 

Side Note: Why aren't I able to like any forum users posts? There's lots of posts I'd like to like but unfortunately I don't see that type of capability on here. 

34 minutes ago, DefenseWinsChampionships said:

You've got a point. I just don't want to draft a player who's already suffered an ACL injury when there's so many other A+ draft prospects to select from (Free Agency is different because teams are usually built through the draft; unless you're the 2021-2022 Rams). 

Side Note: Why aren't I able to like any forum users posts? There's lots of posts I'd like to like but unfortunately I don't see that type of capability on here. 

You should be able to. Are you signed on when you try to?

I've gotta change my TE rankings from Jalen Wydermyer #1 to Trey McBride #1. 

Trey McBride since 2019...

• 158 catches (t-1st among FBS TEs).

• 2,015 yards (2nd).

• 870 yards after catch (1st)

• 409 yards after contact (1st)

Sign me up (2nd round).

Edited by DefenseWinsChampionships

9 hours ago, DefenseWinsChampionships said:

I've gotta change my TE rankings from Jalen Wydermyer #1 to Trey McBride #1. 

Trey McBride since 2019...

• 158 catches (t-1st among FBS TEs).

• 2,015 yards (2nd).

• 870 yards after catch (1st)

• 409 yards after contact (1st)

Sign me up (2nd round).

Not knocking him but did he have that massive production because the rest of his offense sucked and they force fed him?

That can also be a good thing knowing defenses had to key him as the #1 weapon like Kelce and he still put up massive numbers.

2 minutes ago, jetsfan4life51 said:

Not knocking him but did he have that massive production because the rest of his offense sucked and they force fed him?

That can also be a good thing knowing defenses had to key him as the #1 weapon like Kelce and he still put up massive numbers.

Yes he pretty much was their offense and they used him like KC uses Kelce. Still my favorite TE prospect. But not bc of his stats. It’s bc if the way he moves and his hands at his size. His blocking needs work… but blocking can be coached. Athletic ability can’t.

1 minute ago, Bobby816 said:

Yes he pretty much was their offense and they used him like KC uses Kelce. Still my favorite TE prospect. But not bc of his stats. It’s bc if the way he moves and his hands at his size. His blocking needs work… but blocking can be coached. Athletic ability can’t.

If we sign a Njoku/Howard then I like McBride.  If we sign someone like Schultz then I like a blocker/developmental later and hopefully Yeboah gets a crack.

2 minutes ago, jetsfan4life51 said:

If we sign a Njoku/Howard then I like McBride.  If we sign someone like Schultz then I like a blocker/developmental later and hopefully Yeboah gets a crack.

I agree. We sign Schultz the need for a TE in the 1st couple rounds isn’t needed anymore. But I still want us to draft a TE. But we don’t need to be drafting rotational players with our 1st 4 picks. When we can use starters in several areas. We sign a guy like Njoku AND draft McBride… it’s an open competition IMO who will start.