STAR WARS Prequel Trilogy Mafia (Galactic Republic and Jango Fett wins!)

TheKillerNacho

5 minutes ago, Jlash said:

I did. 

Season 9 Reaction GIF by The Office

LOL

5 minutes ago, Jlash said:

Matts seems to think it was Doom who poisoned him. At least that's what it looked like when he tagged Doom. What are the chances Doom wasn't Dexter, and is actually Jango? 

Ah, got it. That would be a possibility. If he knew about his Poison Dart item, then if he was familiar with lore, could have been given a fake claim or rolled the dice on a fake claim of Dex who told Obi Wan about the poison dart (town friendly). The vote block thing on BCB that was un CC'd I'm still not sure what to make of.

2 hours ago, MWil23 said:

I always view things as where votes end up as opposed to where they are for "most of the day", but that's just me...and generally speaking, that's how I always viewed your charts on where those votes ended up...unless you're suddenly going against your own charts and votelines, in which case, I'd be shocked quite frankly.

fair. 

I look at who makes the big (biggest) push and /or who has the clinching vote in a 1or 2 vote situation at/near the deadline.

a hop on mid vote is not IMO a bus

not that big a deal in the grand scheme of things, but just something that struck me with your post.

2 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Season 9 Reaction GIF by The Office

LOL

Ah, got it. That would be a possibility. If he knew about his Poison Dart item, then if he was familiar with lore, could have been given a fake claim or rolled the dice on a fake claim of Dex who told Obi Wan about the poison dart (town friendly). The vote block thing on BCB that was un CC'd I'm still not sure what to make of.

Haha, sorry, did you want my thoughts on it or just letting me know it was back there? I did read through your thoughts on the potential conversion and the KSJ/Slappy connection. I'm not sure I'm as sold on slap being scum as you. Killing town is clearly the worst look, but for him to have made it so clear it was him is confusing. And KSJ tying himself to slap that early if they're aligned is also confusing. 

But, maybe that's the point of the maneuver. 

14 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

66gc02.jpg

DOOM Lock

I wasnt going to rat him out as I thought maybe it was an accident. I was actually just about to send him a PM asking him to stop.

Ive done it on accident after death a couple times (only while hammered). Maybe he is day drunk at 11 am?!?

3 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

I wasnt going to rat him out as I thought maybe it was an accident. I was actually just about to send him a PM asking him to stop.

Ive done it on accident after death a couple times (only while hammered). Maybe he is day drunk at 11 am?!?

Part of his role, he's a ghost now and can like stuff.

• Like 2