STAR WARS Prequel Trilogy Mafia (Galactic Republic and Jango Fett wins!)

TheKillerNacho

@Slappy Mc

I think if you are really town, you should drop the gif posting.   no less than 3 players have asked you to stop.   Certainly it is your choice to do as you want for your enjoyment of the game.   it would in kind be other players choice to do as the feel is in their best interest to enjoy the game.  

might be a good time to consider how your actions affect the enjoyment of the game for other players.  

VC

Slappy Mc - 7 - DrDoomIQ, Tugboat, MWil23, JoshstraDaymus, squire12, Daboyle, Matts4313

DrDoomIQ - 4 - [Slappy Mc], Glen, Droid C, Pickle Rick

MWil23 - 2 - Droid A, kingseanjohn

kingseanjohn - 1 - bcb1213

Yet to vote: Jlash, Raves, 11sanchez11, gopherwrestler

Around 6 hours, 5 minutes left in the day!

1 minute ago, squire12 said:

@Slappy Mc

I think if you are really town, you should drop the gif posting.   no less than 3 players have asked you to stop.   Certainly it is your choice to do as you want for your enjoyment of the game.   it would in kind be other players choice to do as the feel is in their best interest to enjoy the game.  

might be a good time to consider how your actions affect the enjoyment of the game for other players.  

66h6co.jpg

3 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

66h6co.jpg

if that is the hill you want to die on.   you have been asked by multiple players to drop the gif/meme posting and yet you refuse.  

you do you.  

as I see it, you are directly responsible for 2 town deaths.  1 after you targeted them the prior night, so from my view, you should have felt he was not a threat, yet you killed him anyway.

VC

Slappy Mc - 7 - DrDoomIQ, Tugboat, MWil23, JoshstraDaymus, squire12, Daboyle, Matts4313

DrDoomIQ - 4 - [Slappy Mc], Glen, Droid C, Pickle Rick

JoshstraDaymus - 1 - 11sanchez11

Yet to vote: Jlash, Raves, gopherwrestler

Around 6 hours, 0 minutes left in the day!

1 minute ago, squire12 said:

If that is the hill you want to die on.   you have been asked by multiple players to drop the gif/meme posting and yet you refuse.  

you do you.  

66h83h.jpg

2 minutes ago, squire12 said:

as I see it, you are directly responsible for 2 town deaths.  1 after you targeted them the prior night, so from my view, you should have felt he was not a threat, yet you killed him anyway.

Im Sure No Doubt GIF by Star Wars

VC

DrDoomIQ - 5 - [Slappy Mc], Glen, Droid C, Pickle Rick, Raves

JoshstraDaymus - 1 - 11sanchez11

Yet to vote: Jlash, gopherwrestler

Around 5 hours, 50 minutes left in the day!