STAR WARS Prequel Trilogy Mafia (Galactic Republic and Jango Fett wins!)

TheKillerNacho

12 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

VC

Daboyle - 1 - bcb1213

bcb1213 - 1 - Daboyle

Yet to vote: squire12, 11sanchez11, gopherwrestler, Droid A, Droid D

The day can now be hammered early if enough votes are [locked] to clinch a lynch. The night can also be processed early if all living players send me their moves (or intent to not make a move).

Droid D

Placeholder until I get a clearer picture of this.

4 hours ago, squire12 said:

@11sanchez11

Are you Zam?

You control droid A, correct?

When did you find out about mwil being Separatist?

I didn't find out that mwill was separatist. I just put that to maybe put heat on him. Reading thru I thought him and raves stuck out most as mafia, which is why I pointed out that despite raves only posting like 3x everytime he posted he knew everything that was going on in the gm (prob cause he was in chat). Tho I felt like ppl (iirc slappy) shot down raves being mafia, seemed like he was almost cleared so I moved past that. 

Obviously didn't work because even after mwill popped up separatist cause no one cared when droid a said daboyle was separatist lol. I said daboyle was mafia for the same reason I did mwill, maybe to get heat on him and the more reasons to vote someone other than me is good for me.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Daboyle said:

Interesting

Care to disclose your alignment?

Indy

I thought it was a possibility that I was keeping the gm going (by being alive) but it specifically says I am no threat to galactic republic. And the Jedi roles say that they need to get rid of the siths and threats to galactic republic to win. So I am no threat to any of the good guys from what I can tell. 

"Come out gopherwrestler. Roger, Roger," taunts Droid D.

VC

gopherwrestler - 2 - Daboyle, Droid D

Daboyle - 1 - bcb1213

Droid D - 1 - squire12

Yet to vote: 11sanchez11, gopherwrestler, Droid A

The day can now be hammered early if enough votes are [locked] to clinch a lynch. The night can also be processed early if all living players send me their moves (or intent to not make a move).