Week 10: VIKINGS (6-2) at Washington (4-4)

swede700

2 hours ago, gopherwrestler said:

Sooo.... who does Rhodes shadow this week? Pryor?

I was wondering about this too.

Pryor hasn't been great statistically, but is a physical specimen that other CBs could struggle with. Josh Doctson is another WR with an impressive frame, but with a little more production. 

Their best WRs have probably been Ryan Grant and Jamison Crowder.

Something I was just thinking about....

This is probably the closest thing to a "cold weather game" we have until we play at Lambeau in Week 16. High temps in Landover are in the high 40s.

vs Rams (indoors)
at Lions (indoors)
at Falcons (indoors)
at Panthers
vs Bengals (indoors)

As you see, the only other outdoors game until then is at the Panthers on Dec. 10. Average high temps for Charlotte at that time is mid-50s.

1 hour ago, SteelKing728 said:

That'll make it interesting. Hope we can still get pressure on them.

I really think Williams must be a tough sum' ***** to get out there with that bone bruise that is making him have surgery this offseason. Will be interesting with Griffen.

Really a weird game to play all your injured offensive lineman with how physical our defensive line is, they must be pretty close to healthy if they are putting them out there.

2 minutes ago, gopherwrestler said:

I really think Williams must be a tough sum' ***** to get out there with that bone bruise that is making him have surgery this offseason. Will be interesting with Griffen.

Really a weird game to play all your injured offensive lineman with how physical our defensive line is, they must be pretty close to healthy if they are putting them out there.

That, or even not a full health they realize their starters are better than the backups.

I hope they aren't being rushed back. Serious risk of re-injury could occur otherwise.

Archived