8 GM Mock Draft - Draft Board

eh3034

22 minutes ago, eh3034 said:

At 215, the Chargers select Jalyn Armour-Davis, CB, Alabama.  PFN just had a mock with him in the 2nd round.  I had him as a 6-7 round guy though, and clearly everyone else here did as well:)

Won’t lie I haven’t watched him yet. Know zero about him.

I have a full-time job and a three-year-old. I’ve been trying to watch all the combine and scout every guy through the seventh round projections. But it’s a grind man. Hoping I’ll be caught up much more by Friday night.

16 minutes ago, RTTRUTH said:

Won’t lie I haven’t watched him yet. Know zero about him.

I have a full-time job and a three-year-old. I’ve been trying to watch all the combine and scout every guy through the seventh round projections. But it’s a grind man. Hoping I’ll be caught up much more by Friday night.

I think the guy from PFN is crazy lol, I don't see a 2nd round guy in him, I saw a 6-7 round guy. I'll definitely have to take another look at well.  There's a few sites and "experts" that have proven to know their stuff, so when they jump someone up I tend to follow up on it.  I trust some of the PFN guys, but have never heard of the author that put him in the 2nd, so I'm taking it with a grain of salt and sticking with a 6th round grade pending re-evaluation.