zombie survival mafia: Day three ends 3/10 6pm PST 8pm cst

Just now, The Orca said:

How so?

John Doe is not a role that, at least as far as I’m aware, anyone here is familiar with. Wolf, I believe, was introduced to this game from this site. So, in order to come up with John Doe that matches a mafia website exactly, wolf would of had to use that site as a basis for at least some of the roles in this game. Otherwise, it was bcb who pulled that off the site knowing we wouldn’t be aware of it

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Whicker said:

John Doe is not a role that, at least as far as I’m aware, anyone here is familiar with. Wolf, I believe, was introduced to this game from this site. So, in order to come up with John Doe that matches a mafia website exactly, wolf would of had to use that site as a basis for at least some of the roles in this game. Otherwise, it was bcb who pulled that off the site knowing we wouldn’t be aware of it

Exactly 

And it appears to be a good but not perfect rolebank

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Whicker said:

Thats reasonable, but Wolf could of found the role and used it

Bcb said he is down to 2 names for investigator who are inactive...so we could get some clarity there if wanted 

1 minute ago, The Orca said:

Thats reasonable, but Wolf could of found the role and used it

Bcb said he is down to 2 names for investigator who are inactive...so we could get some clarity there if wanted 

… That’s what we’re saying. We’re saying Wolf used that site to make that role. Either that or Bcb is lying. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Whicker said:

… That’s what we’re saying. We’re saying Wolf used that site to make that role. Either that or Bcb is lying. 

But it doesn't mean it has to come from that site and fitting roles and setups to that site isn't smart either 

6 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

Wait does he know which of the 4 is the "investigator"?

He says that he already got it down to 2 possibilities.

<i inferred that raves was in his list of choices, and he dismisses raves who has a selfwatch>

Edited by Malfatron