zombie survival mafia: Day three ends 3/10 6pm PST 8pm cst

2 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

Very unfortunate. I will avoid voting him due to a blood pact we took, but he would have enjoyed my gift if it actually reached him last night.

In my mind, if this is a red letter from Matts, it should take precedent over the circumstantial claim against BCB. I do think that BCB looks really bad however since he has disappeared. If he has not named the 4 players he supposedly selected and the "name" of one of those players, I will make sure my vote is on him by days end so I look like the hero that Whicker wants me to be.

Also note Slappy still creating little alley ways to keep bcb around another night 

Just now, Whicker said:

How in the world am I tunneling? Im on bcb for legitimate game reasons. This isn’t the “oh look what he did last game”. This is him making a claim tjay doesn’t fit in to the game 

By who's metric?

A mafia wiki search says that "John Doe" is a role title. Did you know that? I certainly didn't.

https://www.mafiauniverse.com/wiki/John_Doe

Guess what the ability does?

The John Doe may each night submit 3 names of living players in the game. The John Doe will be informed of the exact role name of one of these 3 players (chosen by random selection), but they will not know which player has that role.

I'm not here to declare he is telling the truth, but I think the "gotcha" here is premature. I thought it was premature on day 1 as well. He better come in with the information or his claim is a load of bull.

1 minute ago, Slappy Mc said:

By who's metric?

A mafia wiki search says that "John Doe" is a role title. Did you know that? I certainly didn't.

I'm not here to declare he is telling the truth, but I think the "gotcha" here is premature. I thought it was premature on day 1 as well. He better come in with the information or his claim is a load of bull.

Okay

2 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

By who's metric?

Interesting

Raves