zombie survival mafia: Day three ends 3/10 6pm PST 8pm cst

2 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

At that time, raves had a guilty on him.

And with no information on what the gift did you assumed it would have "benefitted" the recipient. If I knew "exactly" what these things did, I would have more pointed placements for them, but at this point, I'm just peddling the good.

I think your reactions have been "too friendly" for the most part and I do sus you. Expect a push from me tomorrow if you arent cleared as town.

1 minute ago, bcb1213 said:

to be fair, if he is town, why the hell would mafia hit him knowing this then

The same reason I made these claims about you yesterday. The same reason I told scum in the Star Wars game to not convert me. I'm always trying to figure out what the mind space of the mafia is. 

Like with your situation. The mafia chose to let you live. But why? If they knew you would be jailed and prevented from making a night move, that would make sense. But a Mafia Jailer is both very uncommon and would most likely indicate a "protection" type role with you being able to use your night move (thus implicating you as mafia).

They also could have just assumed that the odds were in their favor to have you miss on your move. This scenario would mean that the jailer was town and viewed you as a threat (much more likely in my mind), but being able to use your move is still highly sus. 

Also, the logic that one person tunnels on a player and locks a vote being the reason mafia does or doesnt do something is very concerning. More than one person has shared these thoughts and I'm not sure why. I should just go around telling everyone I will lock a vote on each of them to prevent anyone from dying if that's the case. 

10 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

And with no information on what the gift did you assumed it would have "benefitted" the recipient.

It didnt do anything bad to me.

Whether it in itself is harmful when used is another question.

I could try it on someone else or myself

9 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

The same reason I made these claims about you yesterday. The same reason I told scum in the Star Wars game to not convert me. I'm always trying to figure out what the mind space of the mafia is. 

Like with your situation. The mafia chose to let you live. But why? If they knew you would be jailed and prevented from making a night move, that would make sense. But a Mafia Jailer is both very uncommon and would most likely indicate a "protection" type role with you being able to use your night move (thus implicating you as mafia).

They also could have just assumed that the odds were in their favor to have you miss on your move. This scenario would mean that the jailer was town and viewed you as a threat (much more likely in my mind), but being able to use your move is still highly sus. 

Also, the logic that one person tunnels on a player and locks a vote being the reason mafia does or doesnt do something is very concerning. More than one person has shared these thoughts and I'm not sure why. I should just go around telling everyone I will lock a vote on each of them to prevent anyone from dying if that's the case. 

from a scum perspective, you want to just survive days, if you know a person is going to lock on a town member, then that's one less vote to get to a majority to take scum out

5 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

It didnt do anything bad to me.

Whether it in itself is harmful when used is another question.

I could try it on someone else or myself

Just make sure you choose mine over the other guy trying to deal on my corner. 

I am under the impression that my goods need to be more favored.

Snacking Super Bowl GIF by BrittDoesDesign

Just now, bcb1213 said:

from a scum perspective, you want to just survive days, if you know a person is going to lock on a town member, then that's one less vote to get to a majority to take scum out

So you are either assuming or know that in this hypothetical situation that Malf would be a town member? 

There are RARELY unanimous votes. There are almost constantly random votes being thrown around and I dont perceive this situation as you are suggesting it.