zombie survival mafia: Day three ends 3/10 6pm PST 8pm cst

7 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

Especially if my death has a flavor that indicates that i was poisoned or OD'ed or something

Interesting thing to OD from. 

Also much like Mwils WWF mafia with the tag teams, I have a feeling my "competition" is also town and I have no desire for them to die. I wonder how interpretive "outlast" can be? Seems pretty much like neither one of us get the win if it's a clean sweep for town and the other is still alive. I'm calling shenanigans. 

That being said, my competition knows who I am now and if they really want me dead, I'm sure they can push my lynch. Pretty sure Squire is still voting me. Mwil is still voting me. Maybe someone else too, I havent seen a vote count in a while.

50 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

He has acknowledged receiving something from me many times. Maybe reread? 

And I AM SAYING that he has NOT acknowledged something FROM ME that he would absolutely have been told by the host.

50 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

The issue that I take with his acknowledgement of it however was how quick he was to say I almost gifted scum and insinuated that by it reaching him, that was not the case.

45 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

Also @MWil23 when you said it was a "you problem" i then realized it.

But i figured better to keep it under wraps. But if you insist, i will bring it up

I was hoping that you'd go back and just like a simple post as opposed to doing what you just did, but such is life. I tagged you and all.

10 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

Also much like Mwils WWF mafia with the tag teams, I have a feeling my "competition" is also town and I have no desire for them to die. I wonder how interpretive "outlast" can be?

Assuming you are Bonnie and/or Clyde.

Thats not the priority anymore. Just kill the infected. Youre good

• Like 1

Just now, MWil23 said:

I'm read up.

Game related truce? I think we both know what's going on. 

If you want me to be gone late game to get the last piece of the wincon, I'm ok with that. I only see myself as town, so just because I would "lose by technicalities" my alignment still says town and I would accept the win.

7 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Check your tag from me and what I thought was particularly important and you'll understand why I was a bit frustrated. Perhaps it's unfair for me to hold you to an arbitrarily higher standard.

7 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

I was hoping that you'd go back and just like a simple post as opposed to doing what you just did, but such is life. I tagged you and all.

Maybe i should have but i was rushing this morning

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

Assuming you are Bonnie and/or Clyde.

Thats not the priority anymore. Just kill the infected. Youre good

This is actually hilarious. Either you truly think what I gave you is gunna hurt or you never understood what I was telling you.

1 minute ago, Slappy Mc said:

Game related truce? I think we both know what's going on. 

If you want me to be gone late game to get the last piece of the wincon, I'm ok with that. I only see myself as town, so just because I would "lose by technicalities" my alignment still says town and I would accept the win.

My win con changed and I just have to eliminate the infected. I had a PM into Wolf this morning, and he answered my question about 15 minutes ago. :) 

Darn, I was right too.