zombie survival mafia: Day three ends 3/10 6pm PST 8pm cst

Bcb was jailed but yet still claimed a move that hasn’t even been actually fully claimed. 

Slappy has the weirdest win condition.

Raves has a power that doesn’t make sense within the theme or the mechanics. If Wolf reached for things like “John Doe” why did he include self watch. What is the self watcher even called?

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

My heart says yes.

Otherwise how would he know there was another fruit vendor

I mean so we just accept now that he’s floating Indy? Like a player with no win con. Why didn’t he leave the game and win? He’s still in the middle of a zombie outbreak right? Does he go to Heaven and win when he gets bitten by the zombies instead of the rest of us who turn?

1 hour ago, wolfeyestrk said:

As another day began to end frayed nerves and the impossibility of the situation began to take its toll. Conversation turned to argument turned to condemnation turned accusation as voices were raised the argument turned physical and in the middle of the fray squire BeatCop-Police was pushed and fell backwards striking his head on the nearby wall and ending the groups infighting in a sickening instant. 

IT IS NOW NIGHT YOU HAVE 30 MINUTES from now TO SUBMIT YOUR MOVE

@Malfatron @Slappy Mc

How does the win condition of a fruit vendor outlasting another fruit vendor fit within the story? 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Whicker said:

I mean so we just accept now that he’s floating Indy? Like a player with no win con. Why didn’t he leave the game and win? He’s still in the middle of a zombie outbreak right? Does he go to Heaven and win when he gets bitten by the zombies instead of the rest of us who turn?

He says hes green and thats his extra wincon he has to do on top of killing the infectdd

Could i be wrong? Yes.

But just a hunch says to be hes honest

Plus, feels like town slappy posting so much

5 minutes ago, Whicker said:

Bcb was jailed but yet still claimed a move that hasn’t even been actually fully claimed. 

Slappy has the weirdest win condition.

Raves has a power that doesn’t make sense within the theme or the mechanics. If Wolf reached for things like “John Doe” why did he include self watch. What is the self watcher even called?

I said I self watched last night and that no one visited me.  I never said that was specifically my role did I?

1 minute ago, Raves said:

I said I self watched last night and that no one visited me.  I never said that was specifically my role did I?

Selfwatch is one of the worst powers imo

So if you had a chance to do literally anything else you probably should have

You might have caught matts in a lie though so maybe it was good