Last call! Is he coming or going?

Leader

3 minutes ago, {Family Ghost} said:

If the Packers have given approval for Rodgers to talk to other teams a framework of what it will take in draft pick/player capital has been agreed upon in advance.  Rodgers side would then talk money with that prospective team.  

Ah. Thanks. So the team (GB) would already have reached out to the potential destinations and already had atleast some general discussion around expected trade compensation.

Peter Bukowski -   Everything he has told us, has seemingly changed, even by his own admission. That makes all of this will he won’t he stuff so maddening. It’s not at all clear what would actually be driving him to leave which signals strongly to me he doesn’t actually want to

10 minutes ago, Leader said:

Peter Bukowski -   Everything he has told us, has seemingly changed, even by his own admission. That makes all of this will he won’t he stuff so maddening. It’s not at all clear what would actually be driving him to leave which signals strongly to me he doesn’t actually want to

It's turned everyone into phycologists. 

Just don’t see him coming back. Doesn’t make sense for Rodgers, doesn’t make sense for the Packers. Unless Love was traded for SOMETHING and Rodgers extended, dropping his cap hit this year, and the Packers were to make a BIG move AND are-sign Adams, I don’t see him coming back.

Whatever happens it will be quick. 

GB and Rodg know by now I would bet, and I think they've known for a bit now.  If true, the question remains why not announce it?  Maybe they indeed are vying all the different options and GB is negotiating compensation on their terms and it's simply taking awhile.  Or, maybe ol Rodg is truly considering a 3rd option.  Or maybe Rodg is getting off on the desperation over his majesty's decision.  Or maybe he's just being a ****.   There might be room for some of the....all of the above...

Jennifer Kirton -  I see a lot of GB is a better roster for Rodgers tweets. But IMO the right comparison isn’t their rosters now, or even immediately post trade. Denver has a lot more cap space and Rodgers already told us in his presser last year that he thinks players want to play wherever he is.

It won’t surprise me if he stays or if he goes. But if Denver has the money to attack the free agent market and this is a person who already believes talent will follow him anywhere… Denver can offer something him different. That is a real tangible thing for him to consider.

///

People "following him" like Davante?

22 minutes ago, 15412 said:

GB and Rodg know by now I would bet, and I think they've known for a bit now.  If true, the question remains why not announce it?  Maybe they indeed are vying all the different options and GB is negotiating compensation on their terms and it's simply taking awhile.  Or, maybe ol Rodg is truly considering a 3rd option.  Or maybe Rodg is getting off on the desperation over his majesty's decision.  Or maybe he's just being a ****.   There might be room for some of the....all of the above...

The ESPN report by Jeremy Fowler that the Packers are offering a market altering deal for Aaron Rodgers makes me think that they know he's gone and are trying to get their PR out there.  It's like .. Look Fans, we offered the guy a monster deal and he wouldn't take it.  He wants out and it's not our fault. 

Like one thing I get is not getting the subtext in LaFleur/Gute/Murphy/Rodgers. But if you think that Rodgers and the Packers don’t have things negotiated already for every outcome, you’re out of your mind.

If Rodgers comes back to play for the Packers, the exact offer is already worked out.

If Rodgers is playing for a different team, the trade is already set.

By the end of this week we will have all the answers.

5 minutes ago, {Family Ghost} said:

The ESPN report by Jeremy Fowler that the Packers are offering a market altering deal for Aaron Rodgers makes me think that they know he's gone and are trying to get their PR out there.  It's like .. Look Fans, we offered the guy a monster deal and he wouldn't take it.  He wants out and it's not our fault. 

I sure hope so