2022 Free Agent Frenzy

Forge

Just now, J-ALL-DAY said:

What would you guys think of giving up like a 6th rounder for Parker? 

I don't love the injury history, but he'd only be like 6M. I think that's a reasonable gamble. 

3 minutes ago, Forge said:

I don't love the injury history, but he'd only be like 6M. I think that's a reasonable gamble. 

2 minutes ago, 9erFreak77 said:

I totally forgot about him…..id gamble one of our seventh rounders.

I don't like his injury history either but man he can stretch the field and be very valuable with Lance at QB. His contract isn't a problem either. I think I prefer this move over potentially drafting a WR in the 3rd round.

I want all our picks in the first three rounds to be in the trenches or possibly a safety if we don't bring back Tartt. 

• Like 3

This is truly wild when you think about it lol. 

Whenever I need a laugh, I'll look back at Baker trying to call shots when he is as mediocre as it gets lol. The man was just picking the Colts as a team he wanted to get traded to without reaching out to them and seeing if there was mutual interest 😂.

• Like 3

Just now, JIllg said:

He's quite useful as a 4th outside/extra slot guy. He's not useful as the first reserve outside guy off the bench. 

Yep, and he can at least line up in multiple positions which is a plus. He's our #4 CB at the moment so no big deal. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

This is truly wild when you think about it lol. 

Whenever I need a laugh, I'll look back at Baker trying to call shots when he is as mediocre as it gets lol. The man was just picking the Colts as a team he wanted to get traded to without reaching out to them and seeing if there was mutual interest 😂.

Baker's fifth year option is fully guaranteed. The Browns have a huge incentive to trade him (for any asset or even with a pick of their own) to clear cap. I fully expect that he gets traded, even if Brock Osweiler style.