2022 Free Agent Frenzy

Forge

Obviously this is a loaded roster but we need to start resetting on our depth a bit. We have 10 picks but realistically need to come away with only 7 or so players. So I hope they move some picks for future picks and move up if need be for a certain player. 

Stack up on the DL and OL early on and possibly safety. 

Just now, J-ALL-DAY said:

@ForgeLooks like there will be 9 picks.

So we have three picks in the first three rounds. 

Correct. I was removing 102 as I assume that's the Saleh comp pick traded to Miami (makes more sense that the previous / earlier hiring gets precedence)

Just now, J-ALL-DAY said:

@ForgeLooks like there will be 9 picks.

So we have three picks in the first three rounds. 

Adam Schefter is a liar! I do think that's right though because I think we use our comp last year for Ambry and our original 3rd on Sermon (after trading up). 

https://www.nbcsports.com/bayarea/49ers/2022-nfl-draft-order-what-pick-49ers-owe-dolphins-trey-lance-trade

Alex Didion is also a liar apparently. 

1 minute ago, Forge said:

Correct. I was removing 102 as I assume that's the Saleh comp pick traded to Miami (makes more sense that the previous / earlier hiring gets precedence)

Im lost on this….i could have sworn we gave our 3rd round comp last year in the trade up.

Just now, 9erFreak77 said:

Im lost on this….i could have sworn we gave our 3rd round comp last year in the trade up.

We traded our comp pick this year at least year's draft as part of the trade due Trey Lance. 

• Like 1