Bills OL Jon Feliciano signs with Giants

Acgott

He's an old school type of OL. He's very limited athletically, but he's a strong, mean SOB who sticks up for his teammates and is a good locker room guy. We could definitely do better at C, but if he has to start there, I'm not too upset about it. I like the 1 year deal (there's that extra incentive to cash in the following year), and hopefully it should be for a low figure.

21 hours ago, y*so*blu said:

His injuries make me nervous. He's played in only one full season of his last five, so I wouldn't count on him to be a starter for any length of time. I like him as a depth piece though.

Yeah I think they're hedging their bets here.. it gives them freedom in the draft but if they find themselves back in the middle / end of R1 and Linderbaum or someone is there, this signing doesn't stop them from drafting him. But if they don't find a day 1 starter they're comfortable rolling the dice with him. If we add one more iOL in the draft then no matter what we have at least decent depth because 2 of Feliciano, Gates, Lemieux and draft pick would be on the bench with legit starting experience under their belts.