Farewell Jeezy, we love you. Commanders release Ereck Flowers

MikeT14

Just now, lavar703 said:

The moment Rivera was hired and given total control it was over. 

I mean the Coach/GM all-in-one strategy always works, right?

At this rate, my (almost 4 year old) son will be eligible for Social Security by the time we win another Lombardi.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Thaiphoon said:

Creating more holes where we didn't need to all while ignoring the glaring holes we already had on the roster.

This team never changes. 

I’m actually dizzy right now at the thought they just cleared this space and at the idea these idiots might trade for McCaffery so the Panthers have extra ammo for Watson. Not only did we not get a elite QB but we’re gonna make another idiotic move to help another team get him 🤣🤣🤣

1 minute ago, Thaiphoon said:

I mean the Coach/GM all-in-one strategy always works, right?

At this rate, my (almost 4 year old) son will be eligible for Social Security by the time we win another Lombardi.

Trick statement, only because your kid won't get something that probably won't exist then 😉

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ripsean21 said:

I’m actually dizzy right now at the thought they just cleared this space and at the idea these idiots might trade for McCaffery so the Panthers have extra ammo for Watson. Not only did we not get a elite QB but we’re gonna make another idiotic move to help another team get him 🤣🤣🤣

Well, I mean we just extended Turner. And he needs his Binky (McCaffery) so his offense can go right.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Thaiphoon said:

Well, I mean we just extended Turner. And he needs his Binky (McCaffery) so his offense can go right.

If we went into this offseason trying to trade for Russ and fail. And plan B was Wentz and McGlassery I might actually take it for this fanbase and just end my freedom to remove Snyder and co 🤣🤣🤣 this is a joke btw but man I can just see them being this retarded then looking clueless week 4 when Wentz and McCaffery go to IR on the same play lol

11 minutes ago, ripsean21 said:

If we went into this offseason trying to trade for Russ and fail. And plan B was Wentz and McGlassery I might actually take it for this fanbase and just end my freedom to remove Snyder and co 🤣🤣🤣 this is a joke btw but man I can just see them being this retarded then looking clueless week 4 when Wentz and McCaffery go to IR on the same play lol

You are assuming they both make it to week 4 

50 cent laughing GIF

http://storage.ning.com/topology/rest/1.0/file/get/1799009644?profile=original

dont do it Jeezy. We will hold the net! 

clearing the deck for this draftee 

Zion Nelson, T

When Nelson first started at left tackle as a true freshman, the three-star recruit struggled. Since then, he has improved dramatically, going from being a liability to one of the best players on Miami's roster in 24 months. Nelson is an outstanding athlete, allowing him to match speed off the edge. While he has taken a step forward, he is still very raw with his technique and has to show progress once again to warrant the hype that he is currently receiving.

https://www.si.com/nfl/draft/.amp/nfl-draft/top-five-miami-hurricane-prospects-in-2022-nfl-draft

Edited by Doc Draper