COMPLETE EDIT. BIME 3.0. REVISED 3/24/22. NO TRADES

JBarrett1984

On 3/21/2022 at 12:32 PM, JBarrett1984 said:

8. ATL- WILLIS, QB LIBERTY

Great pick. Need a QB. Willis is the best in this class.

43. ATL- CINE, S UGA

Why not just go with Christian Watson here? Falcons do need a WR, and he'd be a No. 1 here long-term. 

58. ATL- EBIKETIE, DE PSU

Good pick.

Still prefer not to go QB this year and wait til next year.  But if we had to go QB Malik is my favorite in this class.  Although even Malik i wouldn't want til late round 1 or early round 2.  I  Just really don't like this class that much.   I think Ebiketie is a good pick in round 2 for sure i like him quite a bit.   Cine isn't to bad either  i like him although im not sure if a Safety there is a better move than another Edge Rusher or WR.   I might go Bonitto there and double dip in round 2 and then grab a guy like Metchie in round 3. 

At this point if im the Falcons and we are dead set going a offensive player in round 1 be it a QB or WR i do every fricken thing in my power to trade down and get as many day 2/3 picks as i can in the trade down.   Theirs not a offensive player in this draft thats not a O-lineman i would be happy with going at 8. 

I'll also say that i sorta like Mariotta a bit more than the QB's in this draft as well i have actually seen him play quite well when healthy so im hoping he shows us something good this year if he can stay healthy.  If he doesn't then as said next years QB class is much better.

Edited by FalconFan13

11 hours ago, iloxygenil said:

Would hate for Atlanta to pass on Sauce for Willis, but maybe I’m alone in that. I do not think we go QB this year 

Im a little worried that with us bringing in heyward for 2 years and bringing back Oliver as well that CB will be pushed down on the list.  I would still be ok with Sauce if we took him although he would be my choice after about 5 edge rushers, jordan davis, 2 o-lineman, and a wild Hamilton.  But i would still be ok with him if we took him lol.

16 minutes ago, FalconFan13 said:

Im a little worried that with us bringing in heyward for 2 years and bringing back Oliver as well that CB will be pushed down on the list.  I would still be ok with Sauce if we took him although he would be my choice after about 5 edge rushers, jordan davis, 2 o-lineman, and a wild Hamilton.  But i would still be ok with him if we took him lol.

Ya I hear ya, I just am not a fan of taking the 3rd best pass rusher over the best corner even though we need the pass rush help like crazy. I could also see Davis being the #1 target on the board since he literally changes the entire line of scrimmage if he’s on the field. 

So you’re prolly right that we wouldn’t take sauce but he’s BPA there to me and honestly having Oliver as CB4 would be a good “problem” to have. Plus I think that extra .5 second makes quite a difference in pass rush window. 

3 hours ago, iloxygenil said:

Ya I hear ya, I just am not a fan of taking the 3rd best pass rusher over the best corner even though we need the pass rush help like crazy. I could also see Davis being the #1 target on the board since he literally changes the entire line of scrimmage if he’s on the field. 

So you’re prolly right that we wouldn’t take sauce but he’s BPA there to me and honestly having Oliver as CB4 would be a good “problem” to have. Plus I think that extra .5 second makes quite a difference in pass rush window. 

Normally i would agree with you on the 4th best pass rusher over the best CB.  Because i believe that as well 99% of the time but in this scenario i actually have the 4th best edge rusher as the same value as Sauce lol.  To me the top 3 guys in  Hutch, Thibs, and Johnson i rank over Sauce as a prospect and Walker i value about the same as Sauce.  Karlaftis and Ojabo i have lower than Sauce though without a doubt.  Davis i have about same value as Sauce as well i just think as you said Davis changes alot for our defense.  I feel as 1 guy he makes more people better around him than any other player in this draft.   He frees up edge rushers more, He gets Grady more 1 on 1's, and he keeps our linebackers with less bodies on them to get to the ball carrier easier.   Plus he reminds me of my favorite nfl player of all time John Henderson and you just can't go wrong with that :D