BA is going to the Ring of Honor

bucsfan333

1 minute ago, Caaddy24 said:

Wow, they're really trying to satisfy both sides aren't they lol. Not that BA isn't deserving of it. But I'm convinced they're covering up the rift between BA and Brady. Tough to do but damn, it's pretty obvious. 

Only thing I have to say is, if there is such a rift that needs covering up, why would Brady come back at all

Just now, BucsDraftGeek47 said:

Only thing I have to say is, if there is such a rift that needs covering up, why would Brady come back at all

He spoke to ownership. We all saw him at the ManU game. Probably just worked something out, I don't know. 

31 minutes ago, BucsDraftGeek47 said:

Yea but why

If it were me id just be done or say I'd like to go somewhere else

Maybe he exhausted all his options to go somewhere else. And didn't want to throw in the towel on account of BA being his coach. I don't know, but, all this retiring and unretiring doesn't make sense with the story they have. BA even said, 'Brady is fine with this move', lol. 

34 minutes ago, BucsDraftGeek47 said:

Yea but why

If it were me id just be done or say I'd like to go somewhere else

But that isn't TB12. His fire is ever burning lol.

And if ownership said, nah we aren't going to deal you, you either play here or don't. Maybe they came to a truce with BA being made to step-down.

Who really knows lol. Could all be BS, could all be real. We'll never find out till TB12's camp wants us too, or BA switches his story. 

7 minutes ago, kgarrett12486 said:

We're giving out five year extensions to new coaches and hanging retirees of the old all in the same week lol.

Seriously though, if your coach wins you a SB, he probably deserves a spot. Good for BA. 

It s fine, but I don t like the timing.  A lot of former players in the past are also derserving and BA jumps to the front of the line.  Again, there is no rhyme or reason to a Ring of Honor, so.selection process is subjective.

• Like 1