Hold onto the ball
Establish the run

Stop the run
Don't let the Colts stay in the game

Colts Keys:
Exploit turnovers
Keep the Steelers offense out of sync and off the field

Pray

The Steelers need to come out and punch the Colts in the mouth. We need to keep it on them and put them away. We can not fall into the normal Steelers trap. Hopefully Ben comes out and gives a vintage performance and springboards our offense into the second half of the season. Our offense needs to gel soon. I also expect Martavis to catch 5+ passes and maybe 2 TD's. We need him to get going to open up the offense. 

Key Matchups:
Heyward/Hargrave/Tuitt vs. Ryan Kelly and the Bums on either side- Expect the Steelers d-line to devastate the interior of the Colts line.
Hilton vs Hilton- TY Hilton has been shifted to the slot a ton this year. Expect him to matchup with his namesake. This will be the first big time threat Mike Hilton has faced this year. Watch a lot of playaction trying to get Mike to bite. Mike needs to stay disciplined or TY could literally win the game for the Colts.
Ben and Crew vs a Very banged up, beatable secondary. With the loss of Vontae Davis and injured rookie Malik Hooker the Colts defensive backfield should be easy pickings if we get "Good Ben." 

Randoms Hotties presented by JDL

KK8ZNLO.jpg
CekryhHW8AAwNUF.jpgsolci-perez-9.png?auto=compress&crop=top

Just have a feeling that this is going to be a big Bryant day. He has now had around 10-12 weeks of NFL football after sitting out an entire year. Colts just cut Davis so I have to imagine they are going to try to find better ways to take away Brown with more bodies. Bryant should have a field day of 1 on 1 situations...

I see him and Ben finally connecting on a 40+ yarder. A 5 catch, 110, and 1 TD stat line isnt a stretch to imagine. Hopefully the shock has warn off that he isnt some super hero that he thought he was at the end of 2015 and hopefully he has just worked his tail off realizing that if he doesn't succeed here, in a great situation, he wont be getting that second contract.

I expect an early shot to Bryant - a la the Bears game. Hopefully, we connect this time. 

Not to get off Game Thread but the Titans game will be shown via Skycam. It will be interesting to see the game from a different perspective. The Pats "fog" game was pretty cool to watch and it was shown via Skycam.  Or maybe I'm just a nerd.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000874349/article/skycam-to-be-primary-view-for-titans-vs-steelers

10 hours ago, Chieferific said:

Not to get off Game Thread but the Titans game will be shown via Skycam. It will be interesting to see the game from a different perspective. The Pats "fog" game was pretty cool to watch and it was shown via Skycam.  Or maybe I'm just a nerd.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000874349/article/skycam-to-be-primary-view-for-titans-vs-steelers

Im gonna hate this when the game happens because I dont want them messing with my Steelers game watching experience...then in two years I am going to wonder why they ever filmed football differently when they use view exclusively. 

I wish they would show more endzone all-22 in game.  Get to see the whole play develop.  This flywire skycam is going to be the closest we may get.

Soon will be the days we get drones giving us "matchup views".  Could you picture a drone following Brown and getting to see every little cut he makes?

33 minutes ago, warfelg said:

I wish they would show more endzone all-22 in game.  Get to see the whole play develop.  This flywire skycam is going to be the closest we may get.

Soon will be the days we get drones giving us "matchup views".  Could you picture a drone following Brown and getting to see every little cut he makes?

Drones covering one on one matchups would be sweet!  I imagine there will be a lot of interesting angles that will be added over the next few years. 

5 minutes ago, SlevinKelevra said:

*2-this is a game where we pretty much have better talent at pretty much every position on the roster that's a matchup.  So we'll go with a plain jane vanilla gameplan, commit a ton of stupid arrogant/lazy penalties, and eek out a 3 point win , tied deep in the 4th quarter.

Let's hope not.  I'm going the opposite way.  This the game where Ben and the OFF break out.  He throws for 6 TDs and 500 yards.  (Ok, 5 and 400)

Archived