Official 2022 NFL Draft Thread (NO SPOILERS)

bucsfan333

I agree with @djw4bucs. I think the coaches are higher on Vaughn than we are. They drafted him a round or two higher than a large majority thought we should have. And he actually gets snaps and touches. He's not gonna eat into Lenny's workload but I think he's carved out a role in our offense.

• Like 1

Tampa Bay is picking first Friday, and that 33rd pick has been a catbird seat since the current format went into place a few years ago—since teams have all day to reset their boards and make offers for the pick. My guess would be, if someone comes up, it might be to get in front of Minnesota for a corner or to get in front of Tennessee for a quarterback.

4 minutes ago, djw4bucs said:

Man if we can drop back 8-13 spots and pick up atleast a another fourth and 6th or hell even a 3rd would be great work 

Seattle could give us 40 and 109 to move up if they want a QB. Would give us three fourths, which should be more than enough ammo to move around day two to get our guys.

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

Lotta people saying we're gonna stay at 33 and take Logan Hall. Seems to be the consensus.

I think the issue will be the gap between Hall and Jones at DL is too wide for Licht to risk losing Hall at this point.  I believe the gap is not as far between McBride and Woods to wait till 60 for a TE.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ravishingone said:

I think the issue will be the gap between Hall and Jones at DL is too wide for Licht to risk losing Hall at this point.  I believe the gap is not as far between McBride and Woods to wait till 60 for a TE.

We've also got a huge hole on the dline. Can't NOT fill it.

• Like 1