Second half reset. Your prediction.

Dolphinmeister

Well it was a very long and unsettling first half of the season in Miami. Taking everything into consideration and revaluating the remaining  opponents  on the schedule what is you outlook for Miami the second half of the season.

@ the Panthers ..................... Win 

T-Bay.......................................Win

@ the Patriots.........................Loss

Broncos...................................Win

Patriots....................................Loss

@Bills.......................................Loss

@Chiefs...................................Loss

Bills..........................................Win

8 wins and 8 losses no playoffs.

The offense is on the verge of breaking out. We are going to put some points on the board the rest of the season. The lack of passion on the defense concerns me more. That being said, we aren't out of this thing yet. @ the Panthers We lost this game, but the offense improved------ T-Bay Win------ @ the Patriots Lose------- Broncos Win------- Patriots Win------- @Bills Win------- @Chiefs Lose------- Bills Win------- We finish 9-7, and get a wild card

2 hours ago, ericsvibe said:

The offense is on the verge of breaking out. We are going to put some points on the board the rest of the season. The lack of passion on the defense concerns me more. That being said, we aren't out of this thing yet. @ the Panthers We lost this game, but the offense improved------ T-Bay Win------ @ the Patriots Lose------- Broncos Win------- Patriots Win------- @Bills Win------- @Chiefs Lose------- Bills Win------- We finish 9-7, and get a wild card

tenor.gif?itemid=4879342

Some might call this optimism, I call "reasoning" like this as to why I left a team specific forum to join a general one. The kool-aid is strong in them parts.

Archived