With the 91st pick of the 2022 draft the Bucs select Rachaad White

bucsfan333

better hands than ronald jones so thats a plus.

Honestly didnt think Bucs were going to carry 4 RBs again but boy was I wrong. Gio Bernard is still the best receiving back but him and LF are injury prone. White and Vaughn can at least split the load when we know the other 2 vets miss time .. which is inevitable 

On 4/30/2022 at 9:31 PM, indifference said:

better hands than ronald jones so thats a plus.

Honestly didnt think Bucs were going to carry 4 RBs again but boy was I wrong. Gio Bernard is still the best receiving back but him and LF are injury prone. White and Vaughn can at least split the load when we know the other 2 vets miss time .. which is inevitable 

I don't think Gio is a lock to make the roster.  The most usage he got was out of necessity when Lenny went down.  He is the smallest back on the roster right now.  Let's assume Gronk comes back.  More likely, they carry 4 TEs or 4 RBs on the roster.  Not an easy choice.  Is it more likely Kieft can get stashed on PS or a RB like a Barner?  

Edited by ravishingone

15 minutes ago, ravishingone said:

I don't think Gio is a lock to make the roster.  The most usage he got was out of necessity when Lenny went down.  He is the smallest back on the roster right now.  Let's assume Gronk comes back.  More likely, they carry 4 TEs or 4 RBs on the roster.  Not an easy choice.  Is it more likely Kieft can get stashed on PS or a RB like a Barner?  

we’ll see what the coaches think. If they feel like Vaughn and White can handle the work load then Gio will be cut. I did think he was our best receiving back on the team. If White can pickup the offense and show the team he is reliable early on..i can see a gio release after pre season. 

• Like 1

On 5/2/2022 at 9:56 AM, ravishingone said:

I actually agree here. Gio got hurt pretty early on and was basically a forgotten man by end of the year. 

I think Licht carries 4 backs. But i think we scour the market for a younger guy with experience who might not make their roster. Seattle is loaded and i'm not sure about Carsons contract but he might be on the chopping block. I think Sony Michel is also available still? idk this is a position i'd rather have younger legs than old. I don't think Gio can withstand the grind even in a limited role. 

On White: I'm excited to see what he can do. I think we all like his receiving ability and sometimes it gets lost bc he's at Arizona State. But his film shows very good patience and runs hard. He's probably not as fast as Rojo (who was a great runner) but offers more variety as a well rounded back. 

ive been ranting on twitter about it so i'll do it here too, i got my hype goggles on

i'll go out on a limb and say that Rachaad White takes on a big role this year and eventually makes Lenny a cut candidate next year

yep i'm going bold

now i just need to figure out how to make a Rachaad sig or con someone to do it for me , but im staking my claim early 😂

• Like 1

On 5/5/2022 at 10:00 AM, BucsDraftGeek47 said:

ive been ranting on twitter about it so i'll do it here too, i got my hype goggles on

i'll go out on a limb and say that Rachaad White takes on a big role this year and eventually makes Lenny a cut candidate next year

yep i'm going bold

now i just need to figure out how to make a Rachaad sig or con someone to do it for me , but im staking my claim early 😂

I really like his running style. I read on some scouting reports and they say a weakness is he goes down easily. From some tape i'm seeing he looks like a horse to bring down. Hmm? 

I mean i see some great vision on his runs and very patient compared to Leveon bell how you can see he waits for the lane to develop and presses on the gas full throttle. 

• Like 2