The EDM Thread

RamRod

I don't think there's many people on this board who listen to EDM but I figured I'd make a thread. There was one on the old board that got a little action.

Anyway, anyone who does listen to EDM who are some of your favorites?

Some of mine are Don Diablo, Tchami, Oliver Heldens, Porter Robinson, Galantis, Zedd, and Kaskade. 

Also, speaking of Kaskade, the EDC Orlando FOMO is real right now. I went last year and have a couple friends there this year. Kaskade is playing at sunset as we speak.

• 1 month later...

Haha, yeah I still listen to plenty of EDM. Haven't had a chance to go to any festivals recently though. I did however get a chance to see KSHMR and Alan Walker in concert a few months back; both absolutely killed it.

The lineup for Ultra looks pretty good, but I probably won't go this year. Trying to see how funds and vacation time look in the summer for EDC Vegas (never been before).

6 minutes ago, RavensTillIDie said:

Haha, yeah I still listen to plenty of EDM. Haven't had a chance to go to any festivals recently though. I did however get a chance to see KSHMR and Alan Walker in concert a few months back; both absolutely killed it.

The lineup for Ultra looks pretty good, but I probably won't go this year. Trying to see how funds and vacation time look in the summer for EDC Vegas (never been before).

KSHMR was really good when I saw him at Ultra 2017. Going to Ultra again this year, it's pretty much a yearly thing for me now. Couldn't picture missing it. Never seen Alan Walker but I'm not big on him. 

I've already got tickets for three festivals this year, Ultra, EDC Vegas, and Electric Zoo. I'm doing the camp EDC thing. Always been kinda iffy on camping at festivals but it should be fun.

3 hours ago, RavensTillIDie said:

I still can’t believe KSHMR was part of the cataracts lol. That song with Waka Flaka goes hard! Love me some EDM! 

Even though I hate him you gotta listen to Hardwells radio is fire! 

• 2 months later...
21 minutes ago, Jeezy Fanatic said:

The jealousy is real, watched their set on YouTube, looked awesome

I was at the main stage for Nicky Romero, KSHMR, Kaskade, and David Guetta so I was super close to the stage. Had a great spot.

Ultra looked surprisingly epic this year. Glad you got to go @RamRod. These are some of the more recent EDM songs I've had on repeat for the past few months.

Jax Jones - Breathe

Alan Walker - All Falls Down

Jai Wolf - Starlight

SIAMES - "The Wolf"

Merk & Kremont - Sad Story

Kygo - Stargazing

Breathe Carolina & Sunstars - DYSYLM

Bassjackers & L3N - Ready

Archived