UDFA Tracker

NYRaider

Sincere McCormick

https://www.nfl.com/prospects/sincere-mccormick/32004d43-4359-4638-6f2a-4110341e4bba

https://www.cbssports.com/college-football/news/2022-nfl-draft-five-college-stars-who-left-nil-paydays-on-the-table-then-slipped-big-in-the-draft/

"He was an absolute stud at UTSA and would have been one of the most-coveted players in the transfer portal if he'd opted to transfer to a Power Five school instead of staying in the NFL Draft"- 

Actually a better prospect than the 7th rounder Man is a Priority Free agent 

Round 7-Priority free agent- looks good  

Edited by Humble_Beast

Overall I would grade the Raiders Undrafted class a B+- of course this is a bit prediction and projection 

QB- Garbers- 4 year starter on a bad team. Is mobile and can make the NFL throws. Worth a shot 

RB- McCormick- alot of people thought he was going to be draft. Odds might be against his but he was a priority  Free Agent 

WR- Turner & J Hall- Turner was another priority Free agent, and has a good shot. J Hall might be filler 

TE- Fotheringham - is big blocker. Teams could always use blocking TE

T- Olaseni- man was not on draft radars, but built like a mountain. Worth a shot 

DE- VanValkenburg, Tagovailoa-Amosa - both were priority free agents. could make the team as 3-4 Ends. Nice UDFAs 

LB- Butler, Materson- Butler knows the coaching staff, and was a very good college player. Little small but worth a shot 

CB- Webb- small school Corner with all the traits. High end UDFA 

S- Pola-Mao,  Cobsy,  Cole- Mao might be my favorite UDFA. Cosby was elite for a small school, so he is interesting. Cole is a physical 6'4 SS who might surprise 

Edited by Humble_Beast

Of the guys we signed the one that I'm most intrigued by:

Ben Olaseni | OT | Utah 

Dude is absolutely massive at 6'8" 340 with 36" arms, he's an older prospect but hasn't been playing football for very long. Seems like a potential practice squad guy that could develop.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, NYRaider said:

Of the guys we signed the one that I'm most intrigued by:

Ben Olaseni | OT | Utah 

Dude is absolutely massive at 6'8" 340 with 36" arms, he's an older prospect but hasn't been playing football for very long. Seems like a potential practice squad guy that could develop.

he does have crazy size, If he could develop to a backup that is a win for a UDFA

I think that McCormick, Turner, Olaseni will all make the practice squad. Not really familiar enough with the defensive players to say if they have a shot although the CB and the S's probably have a chance to make the 53 man roster. 

• 2 weeks later...
9 hours ago, Humble_Beast said:

I still don't get why we just cut Tre Turner. I thought he was one of the UDFA who had a legit shot at making the team. He didn't even make it to camp, kinda weird. 

Maybe he isn’t good enough? 

4 hours ago, Humble_Beast said:

a guy who hasn't been in the league for 5 years.... idk Turner as a priority UDFA, find it odd he didn't even make it to camp 

Who hasn’t been in the league for 5 years? Coaching staff probably prefer someone else.