The Marvel Cinematic Universe- Robert Downey Jr. cast as Doctor Doom

Acgott

Was hoping for an under the radar pick for Moon Knight, someone who’s newer and or hadn’t broken out.

That said I love Oscar Isaac and this is awesome. This is a great role and he should be able to do great things with it.

It’s crazy to me that this side of the marvel universe is getting some of the most name talent on board...but I’m stoked for the seemingly inevitable Midnight Sons movie with Strange, Mahershala as Blade, Isaac as Moon Knight, and whichever other characters they pull in soon. 

Oscar Isaac as Moon Knight is an incredible choice.

I kinda think a lot of these actors/actresses are willing to do these roles because they grew up watching the shows or reading the comics, and what kid doesn't want to be a superhero?

4 minutes ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

Oscar Isaac as Moon Knight is just about the most underwhelming pick I can imagine. God forbid we take a ******* risk. 

Give me somebody with a little bit of menace. Less 5'9 155lb dudes. 

bro, watch more Oscar Issac ish

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

You're a harbinger of grumpiness. 

Am I wrong? I don't even think Oscar Isaac's a bad actor. 

The issue isn't him. The issue is something at a studio level. It's like the same production teams that prioritize getting Isaac are the same ones that screw everything else up.

22 minutes ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

Am I wrong? I don't even think Oscar Isaac's a bad actor. 

The issue isn't him. The issue is something at a studio level. It's like the same production teams that prioritize getting Isaac are the same ones that screw everything else up.

He’s great in Ex Machina 

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, Acgott said:

He’s great in Ex Machina 

I've heard that, but that seems like a very different role than an exceedingly violent, psychotic, anti-hero driven to the depth of madness by a blood thirsty narcistic deity. 

I have no doubt that Isaac can play creepy CEO well, but that's not the ballgame here. 

Just now, AlexGreen#20 said:

I've heard that, but that seems like a very different role than an exceedingly violent, psychotic, anti-hero driven to the depth of madness by a blood thirsty narcistic deity. 

I have no doubt that Isaac can play creepy CEO well, but that's not the ballgame here. 

Excuse me, this is the MCU.