The Marvel Cinematic Universe- Silver Surfer cast

Acgott

Finished King In Black. The best series Ive run into.

Thor series where he faced Black Winter last year was awesome as well.

WHAT IF? With Dr. Doom is currently my fav single comic so far. Been a good week in hitting comic gold.

13 hours ago, Kiltman said:

What’s everyone’s #1 thing they want announced?

This Spiderman/Venom collision.

12 hours ago, PARROTHEAD said:

This Spiderman/Venom collision  

We’d need a Spider-Man movie where he rocks the symbiote suit first. Peter ultimately gets rid of it only for Eddie to get it back.  Then the next movie is Spidey vs Venom. 

Edited by thrILL!

7 hours ago, thrILL! said:

We’d need a Spider-Man movie where he rocks the symbiote suit first. Peter ultimately gets rid of it only for Eddie to get it back.  Then the next movie is Spidey vs Venom. 

They can do it in 1 movie like last time. Just cant do it in an 80 min movie like Venoms last.

I would have rolled with Nova and a movie on the Nova Core. But it seems theyre too interested in rehashing the same thing over rather than giving anything fresh. AntMan 3? Whyd he even get 2? Paul Rudd is great, but they need to be bringing in fresh blood. Especially ones they can build just to sacrifice to help build the stories.

13 hours ago, PARROTHEAD said:

I would have rolled with Nova and a movie on the Nova Core. But it seems theyre too interested in rehashing the same thing over rather than giving anything fresh. AntMan 3? Whyd he even get 2? Paul Rudd is great, but they need to be bringing in fresh blood. Especially ones they can build just to sacrifice to help build the stories.

Supposedly Nova is coming soon. Curious which they go with...I kinda think they should just do both.

I think Ant-man has just been a convenient way for them to intro stuff, that and the cast of characters help.
Like the next one will intro Cassie as a hero, Kang properly and I have a sneaking suspicion Fantastic 4 might show up.

• Like 1

On 10/29/2021 at 8:54 PM, Kiltman said:

What’s everyone’s #1 thing they want announced?

1- Moving past all these D-list properties like Eternals and using the multiverse to recast the characters we actually care about. The MCU is gonna slog thru limbo until they do. 

2- X-Men

9 hours ago, thrILL! said:

1- Moving past all these D-list properties like Eternals and using the multiverse to recast the characters we actually care about. The MCU is gonna slog thru limbo until they do. 

2- X-Men

That D-list stuff is my favorite. lol

Still new at this. But love powering through that history far more than how they write about current times.

1 hour ago, Deadpulse said:

Agreed, allows them a sense of freedom. Besides, two of the more popular brands were resurrected from the Marvel scrap heap in Guardians and Iron Man. I am all for more of that. 

Yeah, like I’m eager to see some of those properties come into the fold at some point… but it’s dope to be getting some of these characters that come with no real expectations.

Like I know of the Eternals, Moon Knight, Black Knight, Ironheart, etc… but I don’t have like a set in stone opinion of who the character is like Wolverine, F4, a lot of the Xmen, etc. fun to get some new stuff and let them build towards Xmen properly. When they do an Xmen film it’s going to be a much different world that Fox had by the nature of all these heroes and powers being normalized. So they’ll need to make that distinction and panic more felt.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Kiltman said:

When they do an Xmen film it’s going to be a much different world that Fox had by the nature of all these heroes and powers being normalized. So they’ll need to make that distinction and panic more felt.

Easiest way to tie this in is the Sakovia Accords. Its literally a worldwide document that discriminates against all Mutants internationally which can be used to control them in a myriad of different ways just for being born with powers. Have governments around the world abuse the accords to enslave or weaponize mutants in dictator controlled countries etc. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Deadpulse said:

Easiest way to tie this in is the Sakovia Accords. Its literally a worldwide document that discriminates against all Mutants internationally which can be used to control them in a myriad of different ways just for being born with powers. Have governments around the world abuse the accords to enslave or weaponize mutants in dictator controlled countries etc. 

would really up the accords scope given its no longer a choice but an inherent state of being for so many. Like a lot of powerful real world stuff to draw from there.

I hope they do really go into that fearmongering and hate, would be a new thing for the MCU.

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, PARROTHEAD said:

Discovered this group Thunderbolts. Any fans?

Is there a chance AntMan 3 could be their introduction?

Downloading a series by them now. Looks like a promising group. Far better than the XMen anyway.

I think Kang will be enough for Ant-Man 3, if any group, it would be the Young Avengers who tie in with him.

40 minutes ago, PARROTHEAD said:

Discovered this group Thunderbolts. Any fans?

Is there a chance AntMan 3 could be their introduction?

Downloading a series by them now. Looks like a promising group. Far better than the XMen anyway.

Most theories are that the Disney+ shows are building the Thunderbolts with Julia Louis-Dreyfus's Valentina as the "Nick Fury" of the team. 

48 minutes ago, Deadpulse said:

Most theories are that the Disney+ shows are building the Thunderbolts with Julia Louis-Dreyfus's Valentina as the "Nick Fury" of the team. 

Just the repulsion I get from that 1 line is enough to make me not want anything to do with this group. Ill find something else.

• Acgott changed the title to The Marvel Cinematic Universe- Silver Surfer cast