The Marvel Cinematic Universe- Silver Surfer cast

Acgott

20 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

Okay, so apparently there was a tease of Wolverine in She-Hulk.

That's literally the only thing that will get me back.

I'm interested in Spider-Man and Doctor Strange, and I'll watch those two eventually, but I feel like half the stuff I'm going to skip.

She-Hulk' Episode 2 Teases Wolverine, References 'Eternals' | TVLine

• Like 1

2 hours ago, kingseanjohn said:
2 hours ago, Outpost31 said:

Okay, so apparently there was a tease of Wolverine in She-Hulk.

That's literally the only thing that will get me back.

I'm interested in Spider-Man and Doctor Strange, and I'll watch those two eventually, but I feel like half the stuff I'm going to skip.

I missed that apparently. They also explicitly said “mutation” in Ms Marvel. They’re coming.

Edited 1 hour ago by kingseanjohn

and a step further it was delivered with the Xmen cartoon theme

They are teasing Wolverine a lot throughout these shows. It's always minor, but they are there. There were reports of some contract issues holding things back, but I don't think it's a coincidence a whole saga is wrapping up by the end of 2025. Yeah there will be way more projects in that time than phase 1-3, but it's almost half the amount of years.

Way it lines up you have to think Secret Wars will be tied to them showing up finally in the MCU.

15 hours ago, The Gnat said:

Whole thread, but speculation time, someone from the Star Wars franchise (movie or show) is on the short list for Mr Fantastic. Oscar Isaac would have been my first though, but obviously Moon Knight. and Alden Ehrenreich is in Ironheart so not going to be him.

Oscar Isaac would literally be on the short list. Oof. 

Just like with Solid Snake, I can't see Issac portraying Reed Richards. 

Judging by what's going on in with the AXE event in Marvel comics now, people that have been patiently waiting for just the X-Men to make their MCU debut might take a punch to the gut when the origin of mutants is revealed in the MCU. I get the feeling it's going to be radically different/connected to something else. 

15 hours ago, TecmoSuperJoe said:

Judging by what's going on in with the AXE event in Marvel comics now, people that have been patiently waiting for just the X-Men to make their MCU debut might take a punch to the gut when the origin of mutants is revealed in the MCU. I get the feeling it's going to be radically different/connected to something else. 

What is happening in AXE?

3 hours ago, Acgott said:

What is happening in AXE?

Eternals and X-Men are going to war with one another with the Avengers playing mediator. 

Just seems like the Eternals are continually being involved due to the MCU, and I get the feeling the origin of the mutants will be connected there. Maybe an offshot of the deviants. 

Edited by TecmoSuperJoe

1 hour ago, Bullet Club said:

Pretty amazing that bomb of a gag in IM3 has been parlayed into a multiple follow ups. He was actually enjoyable in Shangchi.

God I hated that, it ended up being for the best. But it was the only time I left like annoyed from a marvel movie.

• Like 1

On 8/30/2022 at 6:19 PM, TecmoSuperJoe said:

Eternals and X-Men are going to war with one another with the Avengers playing mediator. 

Just seems like the Eternals are continually being involved due to the MCU, and I get the feeling the origin of the mutants will be connected there. Maybe an offshot of the deviants. 

Other than HoX-PoX, their event storylines have been extremely lackluster for years.  There are so many better storylines from the past to mine from than the last several years. Tbh both Marvel and DC comics have been in a huge creative rut for a long time now imo. 

• Like 2

14 hours ago, thrILL! said:

Other than HoX-PoX, their event storylines have been extremely lackluster for years.  There are so many better storylines from the past to mine from than the last several years. Tbh both Marvel and DC comics have been in a huge creative rut for a long time now imo. 

Yeah it seems that way from afar. I haven’t really kept up with reading much lately. But it comes off as a bad rehash or not very well thought out.

• Like 1

• Acgott changed the title to The Marvel Cinematic Universe- Silver Surfer cast