> 2023 NFL Draft Prospects Thread <

Kiltman

49 minutes ago, Jeezla said:

Regardless, I just don't see the Bears having more than a 10% chance of taking a CB at 9.

He'll 10% is generous. They are going all in to surround Fields with talent as they should. Just as teams did for Allen, Hurts, Tua and Lawrence. 

Be shocked if it wasn’t OL, unless Carter fell to #9.

Bijan running RPO with Fields and DJ on slants would be scary. 

I'll go out on a limb and say as long as Jordan Davis stays healthy in 2023 (unlike 2022), not only will he justify to pick but cement himself within the Top 100 players list moving forward and show just how dominant he can be.

Now as the unquestioned Starter.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Nabbs4u said:

He'll 10% is generous. They are going all in to surround Fields with talent as they should. Just as teams did for Allen, Hurts, Tua and Lawrence. 

Be shocked if it wasn’t OL, unless Carter fell to #9.

Bijan running RPO with Fields and DJ on slants would be scary. 

My mock draft I just did had the bears take Bijan at 9.

Edited by EaglesFlySBChampsHigh

9 hours ago, EaglesFlySBChampsHigh said:

My mock draft I just did had the bears take Bijan at 9.

They need to build that OL and get a Pass Rusher but I'm telling you now. A RPO with Fields/Bijan and DJ Moore on a slant would be down right scary. 

Montgomery is a FA,  they could go cheaper as well as Robinson being an upgrade. 

Add a #1 WR

Add a 3 down Bell Cow RB

I've seen worse trying to help out a young QB.

Edited by Nabbs4u
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Nabbs4u said:

I'll go out on a limb and say as long as Jordan Davis stays healthy in 2023 (unlike 2022), not only will he justify to pick but cement himself within the Top 100 players list moving forward and show just how dominant he can be.

Now as the unquestioned Starter.

I don’t see it but I hope you’re right. Damn sure didn’t trade up for a role player I would hope.

8 hours ago, Nabbs4u said:

They need to build that OL and get a Pass Rusher but I'm telling you now. A RPO with Fields/Bijan and DJ Moore on a slant would be down right scary. 

Montgomery is a FA,  they could go cheaper as well as Robinson bring an upgrade. 

Add a #1 WR

Add a 3 down Bell Cow RB

I've seen worse trying to help out a young QB.

Very happy for Fields to now have Moore. OSU fan so I wanna see Fields do well. It's gonna be a great connection

As for Bijan hell yeah that'll be very explosive and scary. I want Fields to do well but never to be a threat to us 😂

They have so much money they probably should just go OP and draft another WR. Give him the best chance to improve through the air. We all know he has the legs. DJ Moore , 9th pick & Claypool sounds pretty filthy. Draft/FA the rest of the issues

1 hour ago, EaglesFlySBChampsHigh said:

Very happy for Fields to now have Moore. OSU fan so I wanna see Fields do well. It's gonna be a great connection

As for Bijan hell yeah that'll be very explosive and scary. I want Fields to do well but never to be a threat to us 😂

They have so much money they probably should just go OP and draft another WR. Give him the best chance to improve through the air. We all know he has the legs. DJ Moore , 9th pick & Claypool sounds pretty filthy. Draft/FA the rest of the issues

They should be drafting Paris Johnson at #9 IMO

Fields has good enough receivers now. Protect him decently 

On 3/12/2023 at 7:10 AM, Danger said:

They should be drafting Paris Johnson at #9 IMO

Fields has good enough receivers now. Protect him decently 

They should sign one of Orlando Brown/Kaleb McGary, and then also sign Isaac Nate Davis. Should also sign Miles at RB and Schultz at TE. Then draft JSN or Addison to be their #2 WR (after a small trade down). Maybe target Schmitz/Avila/Stromberg in the 2nd/3rd to shore up the interior, use the remaining picks on D and sign a defensive FA or three. The Bears could actually afford Brown + Nate Davis + Miles + Schultz + 2 or 3 defensive FA's.

Edited by Jeezla

• Kiltman changed the title to > 2023 NFL Draft Prospects Thread <