Simply Mafia - Civs Win!!!

bucsfan333

8 minutes ago, iPwn said:

Also something we didn't discuss with the inactive serial killer thoughts

> mafia hit serial killer n1

> serial killer was blocked by angel

either was possible

Wouldn't the result have said Other was hit if mafia hit him N1? Roleblock is a possibility As mentioned earlier. But if we take the inactive bit to heart and play the odds, then it stands to reason that Mookie is the Killer.

Only have salt over two mafia games and that's one. The other was Zelda mafia where I was gov, singlehandedly took out three mafia the first three nights, got killed as I honed in on the last one, and then still didn't get MVP because the town lost the freaking game. 

Just now, fretgod99 said:

Wouldn't the result have said Other was hit if mafia hit him N1? Roleblock is a possibility As mentioned earlier. But if we take the inactive bit to heart and play the odds, then it stands to reason that Mookie is the Killer.

Bucs is always pretty light on his descriptions. 

1 minute ago, theuntouchable said:

Well that's you're own fault. You've missed out.

Well you ain't throwing me to my death over this sentence is false again. I learned my lesson.

2 minutes ago, MookieMonster said:

How did you mess with me? I didn't utilize a thing you said and basically tried to gain info from you all game hahaha
Just like everyone on my tribe did...We used and abused you like a french prostitute

xD is that why you're own team gave me the info to keep tk safe? You're own team gave me the info to get rid of malf? You're own team gave me the info to go after max and then they sswitched and voted naz? All I did was mess with your heads the entire time.

Just now, fretgod99 said:

I think this should read differently if mission was the Killer.

The killer withstands the first hit against them

Just now, theuntouchable said:

xD is that why you're own team gave me the info to keep tk safe? You're own team gave me the info to get rid of malf? You're own team gave me the info to go after max and then they sswitched and voted naz? All I did was mess with your heads the entire time.

* naz

9 minutes ago, MookieMonster said:

Or town who started to become active and was immediately labeled as defensive lol

Reading husker and Cwood as town though. touch screaming mafia to me right now. like screaaaaaaming.

You just called me scummy earlier, which is it?  Stick to your guns.

Archived