Simply Mafia - Civs Win!!!

bucsfan333

1 minute ago, iPwn said:

The chatzy hit being the unblockable hit is OP. Unblockable hits should be player tied.

Combined with the replacer and no second protector. Oof. 

41 minutes ago, MightyMouse07 said:

Yeah I think you screwed the pooch there lol

Wasn't expecting my network to go down while out. But I should have gotten it in beforehand. 

9 hours ago, iPwn said:
9 hours ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

I am pretty confident Mookie is the killer, the guy he replaced being inactive as the reason we only saw 1 hit N1. On top of that, he just seems to be making a lot of posts that do absolutely nothing to contribute, or even make an effort to. That being said, we can't afford to lynch non-mafia tonight, and honestly he will probably get role blocked or killed by mafia to save their own skin.

iPwn (claimed investigator and nobody counter claimed) we can clear, MM is obviously clear. Whoever revived MM should come out, and that'd give us 3 clears. That would make the ratio among the unknowns: 6:3:1, giving us a 30% chance of lynching mafia even if it's just a shot in the dark. 

I've got a strong hunch about McMurry right now. He is coming off as forced civ to me and seems hung up on lynching ET for reasons I don't follow.

How much have you played?

Seems like he's played a lot, actually. His logic is fairly sound. His analysis on who should reveal themselves makes sense, and he caught that JM13 has been riding me since before N1 for no apparent reason...

8 hours ago, iPwn said:

The chatzy hit being the unblockable hit is OP. Unblockable hits should be player tied.

I thought it was the Killer's, then went back and read through roles again last night after we started discusing Mookie. Killer can't afford to be outed, so his hit being unblockable was part of why I advocated for his lynch.

1 hour ago, EliteTexan80 said:

Seems like he's played a lot, actually. His logic is fairly sound. His analysis on who should reveal themselves makes sense, and he caught that JM13 has been riding me since before N1 for no apparent reason...

Probably not a horrible idea for revive to clear. I don't know what to think about JM. Maybe just honed in on Day 1 shenanigans, but could possibly have a role. He hasn't been super active and it's been a while since I've played so hard for me to tell.

I know Pwny is sniffing out tlo. I haven't played enough recently to be able to distinguish mafia vs. civ playstyles. Perhaps we wait and see if he shows up today.

3 minutes ago, fretgod99 said:
1 hour ago, EliteTexan80 said:

Probably not a horrible idea for revive to clear. I don't know what to think about JM. Maybe just honed in on Day 1 shenanigans, but could possibly have a role. He hasn't been super active and it's been a while since I've played so hard for me to tell.

I know Pwny is sniffing out tlo. I haven't played enough recently to be able to distinguish mafia vs. civ playstyles. Perhaps we wait and see if he shows up today.

Pwny has basically claimed, with no counter claim at this time. I'm willing to follow that line of thinking he's putting out and vote TLO.

I'm in training all day today, but will pop in during breaks. 

Logically, if an investigator were to investigate someone irl, they would have notes that a detective could read upon their death.

@bucsfan333 since my move goes in before the  hits, will hockey at least get my result from tonight when I die?

4 minutes ago, EliteTexan80 said:

Pwny has basically claimed, with no counter claim at this time. I'm willing to follow that line of thinking he's putting out and vote TLO.

I'm in training all day today, but will pop in during breaks. 

I would rather not get blind follows. I'm not some great scum hunter. Let's think for ourselves.

2 minutes ago, Hockey5djh said:

Sorry guys, Work got a little nuts yesterday but I should be able to catch up today.

Anyone want to be a doll and give me a quick rundown of events?

@MightyMouse07 got revived.

I'm the investigator.

You're cleared.

The reviver should claim, but hasn't.

we're at 9:3:2 with two hits coming today, one unblockable. 

Archived