2022 NBA Fantasy Draft: Draft Begins Wed!!!!

NYRaider

Just now, FinneasGage said:

he was 1 of 4 i was shuffling between with my middleton pick 

I thought for sure you'd take him there.

1 minute ago, beekay414 said:

Best pick of the draft, team building not withstanding, was Dejounte Murray at 27.

Gobert at 29 on a team that already has Durant

2 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

Best pick of the draft, team building not withstanding, was Dejounte Murray at 27.

Absolutely not. Dude is 170 lbs PG who can't shoot. He has like Westbrook level scoring efficiency. And he is known for his defense but he is super skinny and a PG, doesn't have that much effect on the gm. 

• Like 1

Just now, beekay414 said:

Either one but Murray was arguably a top 10 player this year.

Based on what? Gobert was far and away the most impactful defender in the NBA this season and paired with guys who are going to neutralize his weakness.

1 minute ago, 11sanchez11 said:

Absolutely not. Dude is 170 lbs PG who can't shoot. He has like Westbrook level scoring efficiency. And he is known for his defense but he is super skinny and a PG, doesn't have that much effect on the gm. 

lol this is comical. Did you not watch him this season? 21.1 PPG on 46% FG while being one of the better defensive guards in the league. 

1 minute ago, Bullet Club said:

Based on what? Gobert was far and away the most impactful defender in the NBA this season and paired with guys who are going to neutralize his weakness.

Gobert has an impact on one side of the court. You can negate him pretty easily if you try. Part of that is Utah's team construction but part of it is Gobert's lack of flexibility. 

lol this is comical. Did you not watch him this season? 21.1 PPG on 46% FG while being one of the better defensive guards in the league. 

Every time I watch him I question why ppl think he is one of the best defensive guards. I feel like if he was on a relevant team or if he had to play in the playoffs ppl would think less of him. 

Gobert has an impact on one side of the court. You can negate him pretty easily if you try. Part of that is Utah's team construction but part of it is Gobert's lack of flexibility. 

I agree but Finn's team is not Utah so that point is moot. 

1 minute ago, 11sanchez11 said:

Every time I watch him I question why ppl think he is one of the best defensive guards. I feel like if he was on a relevant team or if he had to play in the playoffs ppl would think less of him. 

It goes to say that you're only as good defensively as the team around you. He's a pretty damn good 1-on-1 defender.