2022 NBA Fantasy Draft: Draft Begins Wed!!!!

NYRaider

I wanted Jrue for this pick but I'll settle for Ant Man. He's supremely athletic and gives me three legitimate scoring options in Luka, Edwards and Siakam. I typically worry about defense quite a bit in these things but, while not quite a "good" defender, Edwards has every tool in the box to succeed on that side of the ball and has shown that when "locked in" he's a plus defender.

Edited by beekay414

53 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

Always knew @champ11 was a closet Bucks fan

I didn't LOVE taking a guy on the same team just because that's boring, but I felt that the value was great. And there were some fantastic young players (I almost took Shai) but with Giannis I wanted more veteran guys that have proven it. And if Zach has a weakness traditionally it is defense + he's not a pure PG so I like Jrue a lot next to him. Pretty stoked with my team and like @amac said the talent in the NBA right now is just silly so getting a top couple draft pick is kinda it lol 

3 minutes ago, champ11 said:

I didn't LOVE taking a guy on the same team just because that's boring, but I felt that the value was great. And there were some fantastic young players (I almost took Shai) but with Giannis I wanted more veteran guys that have proven it. And if Zach has a weakness traditionally it is defense + he's not a pure PG so I like Jrue a lot next to him. Pretty stoked with my team and like @amac said the talent in the NBA right now is just silly so getting a top couple draft pick is kinda it lol 

Yeah I get it. Last draft, I had Giannis and LaVine and did pretty well. I really like my trio so far. All are 20+ PPG players that aren't sieves on defense and can score in a multitude of ways. Lot of size and switchability on defense as well. That's an advantage of having a 6'7" PG lol. Ant's no small man either.

Edited by beekay414

4 hours ago, beekay414 said:

I wanted Jrue for this pick but I'll settle for Ant Man. He's supremely athletic and gives me three legitimate scoring options in Luka, Edwards and Siakam. I typically worry about defense quite a bit in these things but, while not quite a "good" defender, Edwards has every tool in the box to succeed on that side of the ball and has shown that when "locked in" he's a plus defender.

good pick. I was deciding between him and JB but went with the more disciplined player in Brown. Ant will be a 2 way player in a hurry. He’s so gifted physically and has shown a lot growth in yr 2. He has tremendous upside as a player and it would not shock me if ascended into a MVP caliber type player a couple years from now

• Like 1