How many games is Deshaun Suspended for in 2022? (Poll! What’s your prediction?)

brownie man

How many games is Deshaun Suspended for?  

42 members have voted

1. 1. How many games is Deshaun Suspended for in 2022?

2. 2. Will Deshaun have potential for a 2023 Suspension

• Yes, the league will state there may be more suspensions in 2023
    • No, the league will state that his decision is foreseeably finalized

11 minutes ago, NudeTayne said:

You've really bottomed out with the reading comprehension. But keep going--free country for now.

He said it was one claim from a dancer, which implies that she shouldn't be trusted because of her profession.  I think my comprehension is pretty spot on.  Go find another youtube video from a comedian that says Fauci is to blame for everything.

Edited by big poppa pump
or is putin really that bad? who has bottomed out in general? wayyyyyy too many drugs methinks

23 minutes ago, big poppa pump said:

He said it was one claim from a dancer, which implies that she shouldn't be trusted because of her profession. 

Dude, you're hurting my brain. I 100% am more skeptical of the word of a stripper than, say, a fire fighter. I'm not going to believe either at face value but will definitely come in me skeptical of the stripper, as it's not a coincidence why there is so much drug abuse, prostitution, general substance abuse, high suicide rate etc. in stripping. Stop living in a fantasy land.

Would you take the word of a convicted felon the same as an EMT at face value? Either way, an investigation would need to happen to see who is lying, but which one do you take more seriously? This is not a trick question, more a spoonfed rhetorical.

As far as basic probability math, which is more compelling, one person's word against 24 or 24 people's words against one person? And I still say that due diligence must be performed either way. 

You're acting like something far out was said when it was not.

I think my comprehension is pretty spot on. 

Here lies the problem.

Go find another youtube video from a comedian that says Fauci is to blame for everything.

That's not what he said, though(?). Here lies the problem. You don't seem to understand what people are saying. And he isn't winging it--has large research team. There are endless other sources. Ironically, I just posted him because he's me digestible for folks who attack whatever sources aren't their own (like CBS admitting on hidden camera to be the sole fact-checkers of themselves. You can watch the video but won't.). I look at many sources and put in the requisite time to challenge what I believe. If you want to actually challenge beliefs, have some evidence and not these feelings you speak of.

Or is putin really that bad? who has bottomed out in general? wayyyyyy too many drugs methinks

People in my real life respect me more than ever. I'll be alright.  You haven't offered anything if substance other than scattershotting whataboutisms instead of calming yourself and actually having a discourse with the intent of getting to the truth. You force me to waste time pointing out all your attempts to manipulate instead of actually having a conversation trading evidence of our positions.  I can't speak about the efficacy of whatever you take, though, if that's what you mean. Only you can say what is enough.

Edited by NudeTayne