How many games is Deshaun Suspended for in 2022? (Poll! What’s your prediction?)

brownie man

How many games is Deshaun Suspended for?  

42 members have voted

1. 1. How many games is Deshaun Suspended for in 2022?

2. 2. Will Deshaun have potential for a 2023 Suspension

• Yes, the league will state there may be more suspensions in 2023
    • No, the league will state that his decision is foreseeably finalized

4 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

23. He’s the MJ of allegations. I’m eagerly anticipating “the other side” of this. Very likely all of these happened during the one month massage ban in Texas during Covid and he was doing a humanitarian service to the industry. It’s probably total chance he only got female masseuses and had some major inflammation in the center of his groin.

It’s my understanding that if you listen to his lawyer on a podcast, he doesn’t sound guilty.  

On a completely unrelated note, I’ve met this stripper who says the most wonderful things to me when I’m stuffing $20’s in her work attire.

• Like 5

5 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

On a completely unrelated note, I’ve met this stripper who says the most wonderful things to me when I’m stuffing $20’s in her work attire.

20s? What kind of job do you have?

• Like 3

I hope he gets two years. 

I'll guess they suspend him the full year and wait to see if any more allegations come up. They might revoke to 8 to 10 games at some point if it looks like the PR damage is done. 

I don't think they want to have to increase it at any point if crap hits the fan and more stuff comes out ala the Ray Rice situation. 

Browns took it upon themselves to make Deshaun their problem. Who knows … the allegations of more victims could continue. At this point whatever the result is, Cleveland just needs to look in the mirror and realize this was their decision to take him on.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, NateDawg said:

Browns took it upon themselves to make Deshaun their problem. Who knows … the allegations of more victims could continue. At this point whatever the result is, Cleveland just needs to look in the mirror and realize this was their decision to take him on.

And traded the farm for him pick and money-wise, plus ostracized the QB we did have....the team deserves everything bad thing that comes with that decision.

Same ole Browns after 46 years of watching them (didn't start watching until I was 6 lol), always Browns-ing it up :)

Edited by pscottdai
  • Like 3

He should be suspended for the same amount of games as Robert Kraft....

Watson was getting a hand job from Chicks who are in a profession that has places that provide that. Kraft got caught PROPOSITIONING in a HUMAN TRAFFICKING spot.

On 6/1/2022 at 11:17 AM, DaWg_LB. said:

Watson was getting a hand job from Chicks who are in a profession that has places that provide that. Kraft got caught PROPOSITIONING in a HUMAN TRAFFICKING spot.

Very different situations. While I agree that Kraft should have been suspended, Watson's penalty will be much more than anything Kraft should have gotten. 

• Like 1

On 6/1/2022 at 12:17 PM, DaWg_LB. said:

Yes it's a joke Kraft got nothing, and testament to Gooddell's keystone kops approach to discipline. That doesn't let Watson off the hook, though. Ok, some places may provide HJs, but reading the allegations sure sounds like Watson was trying to force them from a lot of legit massage therapists who are not in that seedier side of the business. Disgusting. 

• Like 1

On 6/1/2022 at 5:53 AM, NateDawg said:

Hi nate your in good voice

• Like 3

1 hour ago, mtmmike said:

Hi nate your in good voice

The easiest way for a attorney to win this is to fine away to drag this out.

Deshaun tried to get out for under 2.4 million plus Attorney fees if a attorney can get him in court for a period of 3.5 months his attorney fees will go north of 5 million. 

Given the fact his after tax cash was

Only 22 million this could threaten every his entire net worth.

23 minutes ago, mtmmike said:

The easiest way for a attorney to win this is to fine away to drag this out.

Deshaun tried to get out for under 2.4 million plus Attorney fees if a attorney can get him in court for a period of 3.5 months his attorney fees will go north of 5 million. 

Given the fact his after tax cash was

Only 22 million this could threaten every his entire net worth.

I only think this works if there's a shot that his new contract could be voided. He got paid bank for sitting last year.  But yeah, I'm in favor of him having this drag out in court, more and more new lawsuits, he loses, new criminal allegations that stick, he goes to jail, has his contract cancelled, files bankruptcy, front office & coaches fired.

Optional: Haslam sells