How many games is Deshaun Suspended for in 2022? (Poll! What’s your prediction?)

brownie man

How many games is Deshaun Suspended for?  

42 members have voted

1. 1. How many games is Deshaun Suspended for in 2022?

2. 2. Will Deshaun have potential for a 2023 Suspension

• Yes, the league will state there may be more suspensions in 2023
    • No, the league will state that his decision is foreseeably finalized

1 minute ago, NateDawg said:

All I’m saying is if I was about to give a massage and somebody told me there was a 1/3 shot I was going to end up with man juice on my face or chest at conclusion, I would cancel the appointment.

No you wouldn't.

DependentFakeGuernseycow-max-1mb.gif

• Like 3

Just now, NateDawg said:

All I’m saying is if I was about to give a massage and somebody told me there was a 1/3 shot I was going to end up with man juice on my face or chest at conclusion, I would cancel the appointment.

Exactly

so why are these women meeting with him for multiple appointments after he’s accused of doing these things. In the allegations some of these women are saying they did exactly that. 

I have no idea he could absolutely have done all this stuff. But I think there’s enough concern of both sides of this thing that we should all let it play out before we make our decisions on what we think happened or if someone’s guilty or not. 

1 hour ago, brownie man said:

So you was there?

Cause you seem to talk like you can confirm this is all fact. If you were there please call Buzbee and let him know all the facts. 

If you weren’t there then you don’t know what he’s guilty of. But if you were there for sure please spill the beans. 

There’s 24+ people who were there who contacted Buzbee and let him know what happened

A few other crimes I didn’t witness:

Cant personally place the plane drivers on 911

Al Capone died way before I was born so dudes definitely a sweet innocent angel

LHO didn’t shoot JFK because I wasn’t there to witness it either

Wasnt in Uvalde either so glad to know those kids are safe… 

What a stupid argument.

Either you believe Watson who has already changed his story or you believe 24+’women with consistent narratives

28 minutes ago, roger murdock said:

There’s 24+ people who were there who contacted Buzbee and let him know what happened

A few other crimes I didn’t witness:

Cant personally place the plane drivers on 911

Al Capone died way before I was born so dudes definitely a sweet innocent angel

LHO didn’t shoot JFK because I wasn’t there to witness it either

Wasnt in Uvalde either so glad to know those kids are safe… 

What a stupid argument.

Either you believe Watson who has already changed his story or you believe 24+’women with consistent narratives

The difference between those and this is evidence. What evidence have we actually gotten. We saw all these other things happen. Sadly we have proof. Nobody has seen anything about Deshaun situations besides him and the accusers.

That’s the difference bro it’s not that hard to understand. That’s simpleminded for you to compare situations with outcomes where clearly see what happened and the actions vs he said she said. Cmon dog idk who you are but it’s not that hard to understand. If your perspective were correct we’d already have a decision by now.  

Edited by brownie man

1 hour ago, NateDawg said:

The logic just doesn’t even make sense. It’s basic evidence that someone has an opinion where they don’t have a better argument to support so they fall back on “were you there?” Do better. It’s at least better than posting an audio of somebody’s defense attorney as evidence. 

Brownie citing podcasts to exonerate:

c5f3050a-b3d6-438a-8546-3d31975d78d4_tex

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, NudeTayne said:

Brownie citing podcasts to exonerate:

Dog the podcasts were literally interviews with the lawyers. And it wasn’t actually a podcast the interview was taken on a radio show. I just listen to it on the podcast app. Literally the judge of this whole thing is going to listen to the lawyers. If you’re going to listen to anybody you should listen to the lawyers. 

If y’all wanna be immature and not want to actually listen to the individuals who determine this situation that’s fine, but it’s simple minded.  

Edited by brownie man

Guys Brownie is right this is an elaborate conspiracy by two dozen women who have nothing in common besides being females in the Houston area who gave massages and were forced to sign NDA’s at hotels paid for by the Texans. Totally normal behavior and not at all fishy. Move along guys he’s totally innocent.

• Like 3

59 minutes ago, NateDawg said:

Acceptable time to post image of Raider guy stretching at practice? 🤔

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Guys Brownie is right this is an elaborate conspiracy by two dozen women who have nothing in common besides being females in the Houston area who gave massages and were forced to sign NDA’s at hotels paid for by the Texans. Totally normal behavior and not at all fishy. Move along guys he’s totally innocent.

*and counting

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, brownie man said:

Dog the podcasts were literally interviews with the lawyers. And it wasn’t actually a podcast the interview was taken on a radio show. I just listen to it on the podcast app. Literally the judge of this whole thing is going to listen to the lawyers. If you’re going to listen to anybody you should listen to the lawyers. 

If y’all wanna be immature and not want to actually listen to the individuals who determine this situation that’s fine, but it’s simple minded.  

You heard 'em, boys. Let's pack it in

Spoiler

like Deshaun was trying to do

Edited by NudeTayne
"allegedly"
  • Like 1