NBA Offseason Thread: Durant will remain in Brooklyn

NYRaider

2 minutes ago, agarcia34 said:

Minnesota was throwing out Jordan McLaughlin at the end of that series in crunch time minutes cause Russell was booty cheeks. Ain’t hard to replace him for less 

He's a sixth man for sure but I don't think 18-7 grows on trees. It's also Minnesota, they don't put teams together very well, I don't think they'd replace him well. Just think continuity after your first taste of success a decade and a half is the move

18 minutes ago, agarcia34 said:

What power does KD have or how can he pressure the Nets? He’s signed with the Nets till he’s 37. He gave up all the power when he signed that deal. 

Simmons just got traded and he had 4 years left I think. Harden had 3 years left.

But Durant is super sensitive and would probably be shamed into retirement if he tried what those 2 did.

Lots of helium on that three teamer with the Sixers, Blazers and Rockets for Gordon. Have to believe that the 23 1st (#23) goes to Houston along with Danny Green and cap filler (Isaiah Joe?), Thybulle goes to Portland and Gordon heads to Philadelphia.

Philly would have to make the pick for Houston though since they can't trade the pick until after the selection is made.

2 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

Lots of helium on that three teamer with the Sixers, Blazers and Rockets for Gordon. Have to believe that the 23 1st (#23) goes to Houston along with Danny Green and cap filler (Isaiah Joe?), Thybulle goes to Portland and Gordon heads to Philadelphia.

Philly would have to make the pick for Houston though since they can't trade the pick until after the selection is made.

Portland just gets Thybulle for free?