General Talk

DoleINGout

1 hour ago, Deadpulse said:

Too bad N'Keal is like the perfect receiver for PJ. Guy that will make the tough catch surrounded by dudes. PJ doesnt seem to care about throwing into coverage lol

PJ does look impressive however that was a joke at the time because it was one of the very first XFL games and I wanted to be facetious.

• 3 weeks later...

Gang, I've got a new one to add to the anti-Pats book, volume III.

This time, it's comparing our receiving corps to NO's in the attempt to negate the lack of weapons TB worked with last season, to further the argument that Brees is better....you'll find gems like saying we had the deepest WR corps in the league. lol.

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/20/2020 at 11:28 AM, Hunter2_1 said:

Fans of other teams: It was all Bill Belichick. TB was a system QB. 

also the fans of other teams: NE gonna suck this year, LoL.

When the Patriots retool and return to glory sooner rather than later, I’m going to try to be the most insufferable Patriots fan here. 

• Like 2

On 20.4.2020 at 5:28 PM, Hunter2_1 said:

Fans of other teams: It was all Bill Belichick. TB was a system QB. 

also the fans of other teams: NE gonna suck this year, LoL.

doesn't make a whole lot of sense but that's 'fan logic'.

TB was easier to hate on because he was a player but now people suddenly like him and say how great he is and was because he isn't in NE anymore LOL.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, rfournier103 said:

When the Patriots retool and return to glory sooner rather than later, I’m going to try to be the most insufferable Patriots fan here. 

they are going to. Have made 4 SBs in different decades so I see no reason why they shouldn't this decade. Question just is if we are talking about the next 2-3 years or 7-9 years.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, SBLIII said:

they are going to. Have made 4 SBs in different decades so I see no reason why they shouldn't this decade. Question just is if we are talking about the next 2-3 years or 7-9 years.

Depends how long BB sticks around for, IMO. Man knows how to get teams there for sure.

6 hours ago, Hunter2_1 said:

Depends how long BB sticks around for, IMO. Man knows how to get teams there for sure.

True, but let’s remember that three different coaches have taken the Patriots to the Super Bowl. I truly believe the Krafts want to win and will go to great lengths to keep the Patriots contending whoever the coach is. 

Edit: Just to be clear - I would much rather Bill Belichick be the head coach than not. 

Edited by rfournier103