2022 NHL Draft thread

Forge

Just now, beekay414 said:

Feels like we were always locked in on him and moving up in the draft changed nothing. Just totally shortsighted if that ends up being true.

Yeah, I think so to. Devils Insiders is going to absolutely eviscerate them LOL 

But there are way too many people hinting about Jiricek. Holding out hope its wrong. 

Just now, Forge said:

Yeah, I think so to. Devils Insiders is going to absolutely eviscerate them LOL 

But there are way too many people hinting about Jiricek. Holding out hope its wrong. 

It's not. We're just a dumb franchise that does dumb things. If we held for Jiricek, instead of working to trade back or trade out, I'm gonna lose all faith in Fitz.

2 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

So, Jiricek and Stillman instead of Morrow and Slaf/Wright. Good work, Fitz. Enjoy the unemployment line in a few seasons.

Bobby Mac had him with a high of 5 and a low of 12 LOL 

I feel like when you go that far off the reservation from the Bobby Mac list, you're in trouble. Has never worked out well when I think about it. 

Just now, Forge said:

Bobby Mac had him with a high of 5 and a low of 12 LOL 

I feel like when you go that far off the reservation from the Bobby Mac list, you're in trouble. Has never worked out well when I think about it. 

I wasn't going to drink tonight but I may have to reconsider. 

I've never been a hockey fan. Enjoyed the couple games I went to immensely and just turned on ESPN and the NHL Draft was on.

Why are the fans booing the commissioner? I feel like booing the commissioner of every sport is kinda played out now. Some of them deserve it like Manfred friggin sucks to my understanding from more die hard baseball fans than me. I see mixed reactions to the boos on Twitter. Some are calling the Montreal fans dumb and saying to knock it off and others are championing it. Is he really that bad like Manfred? 

Maybe I'll watch more hockey this year. Ducks have two first rounders and two second rounders, so maybe they'll be solid soon. Not sure how fast rookies make an impact in hockey.

1 minute ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

I've never been a hockey fan. Enjoyed the couple games I went to immensely and just turned on ESPN and the NHL Draft was on.

Why are the fans booing the commissioner? I feel like booing the commissioner of every sport is kinda played out now. Some of them deserve it like Manfred friggin sucks to my understanding from more die hard baseball fans than me. I see mixed reactions to the boos on Twitter. Some are calling the Montreal fans dumb and saying to knock it off and others are championing it. Is he really that bad like Manfred? 

Maybe I'll watch more hockey this year. Ducks have two first rounders and two second rounders, so maybe they'll be solid soon. Not sure how fast rookies make an impact in hockey.

Bettman genearlly considered the worst commissioner in sports tbh...but all fans hate commissioners lol 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

He's arguably worse than Manfred lol

• Like 1

Just now, Forge said:

Bettman genearlly considered the worst commissioner in sports tbh

Gotcha. Has to be trying pretty hard to be worse than Manfred lol.

Just now, Forge said:

..but all fans hate commissioners lol 

Yeah, I think Goodell is generally overhated by the majority.

I like Adam Silver the most.