Madden 23: Washington Commanders Player Ratings (WR's,TE's, ER's, RB's, S, & Cornerbacks/Defensive Tackles are Up!))

On 7/20/2022 at 10:41 PM, aceinthehouse said:

Just found out they put up Safeties already.

Sweet!

My man, Percy Butler with a 94 in speed. 😁

Get him to progress a little & he could be a stud. Get that awareness & zone coverage up.

He's just a rookie.

I need to see this guy play in preseason. We know he’s got the physical attributes but does he have the instincts/recognition to play FS or is going to be another Apke/Landry that needs to not be put in space as much bc he’s too slow to react/recognize what’s going on. 

If he can’t play FS, he’s going to have to be a SS & then Curl can play FS after McCain is gone or preferably we’d draft a FS higher than we have in the last 18 years. Butler also is a candidate  Buffalo nickel but he’s going to have to prove he can play FS. They’re just going to have to see where he fits in.

Edited by turtle28

CB's & DT's are up.

I think Allen went up. He's a stud @92 ovr.

Payne at 89.

even our rookie Mathis is a 71 ovr. Not bad for a rookie.

our D-line is absolutely sick. 

Think about this?

WE are a Chase Young 1 ovr pt.

a Payne 1 ovr point

& A Sweat couple of ovr points...

from having 90's across the board on the D-line.

something that will probably materialize, by yr 2 in Madden franchise mode if not sooner.

I think it's the best D-line in the game as a whole. But I have to admit. I haven't looked at any other teams, yet.

• Like 1

On 7/21/2022 at 3:19 PM, aceinthehouse said:

CB's & DT's are up.

I think Allen went up. He's a stud @92 ovr.

Payne at 89.

even our rookie Mathis is a 71 ovr. Not bad for a rookie.

our D-line is absolutely sick. 

Think about this?

WE are a Chase Young 1 ovr pt.

a Payne 1 ovr point

& A Sweat couple of ovr points...

from having 90's across the board on the D-line.

something that will probably materialize, by yr 2 in Madden franchise mode if not sooner.

I think it's the best D-line in the game as a whole. But I have to admit. I haven't looked at any other teams, yet.

Our DL has the talent to be the best in the NFL. On paper they are but, our DEs have to live up to their potential in order for the entire unit to get there as a whole.

Not only a maximum of 6 points above a rookie late rounder (whom I know we all love) but behind Teddy Bridgewater? Same as Zach Wilson? Lower than many other QBs who were way worse than him last year? I really don't think if he was in most places that aren't Washington this is what it looks like.

On 7/24/2022 at 3:49 PM, JoshstraDaymus said:

Not only a maximum of 6 points above a rookie late rounder (whom I know we all love) but behind Teddy Bridgewater? Same as Zach Wilson? Lower than many other QBs who were way worse than him last year? I really don't think if he was in most places that aren't Washington this is what it looks like.

It’s ridiculous but so don’t even pay attention to Madden. I know I’m older than a lot of ppl, I honestly don’t even know if I’ve ever played the game, and if have, it hasn’t been in this century. I quit playing video games in 1994 when I went to high school.

Wentz gets crapped on by so many ppl in the media & fans, especially former fans of the Colts & Eagles and it’s ridiculous. He’s a top 20 QB in the league for sure, arguably top 15 & if he makes more routine plays rather than trying to do to much too often he’ll be considered a top 10 QB again in the league.

I see no reason why Wentz can’t have a 4500 yd plus, 30 TD plus season w/ less than 15 turnovers and we win the division with 10 or 11 wins.

Edited by turtle28

My buddy & I always get together & play franchise mode.

He uses Raiders & me Washington. We're probably going to use 2 teams each at the start.

He's rolling with Eagles & me Titans.

1st move I'm making at the beginning of the season for Washington is trading Wentz & his big 73 rating & 25+m salary...(clear some cap)

Starting Sam Howell as he has better skill sets than Wentz & Heinike minus awareness.

Then trading for 99 rated LT Trent Williams from Niners.

Moving Leno to Right Tackle...(Cosmi kind a sucks)

That will solidify the O-line.

Probably trade McCain & start rookie Percy Butler.

Then I'll be set to go.

Edited by aceinthehouse