2022 Training Camp Thread

textaz03

On 8/1/2022 at 5:19 PM, D82 said:

If only they didn't trade away Amari Cooper, or hedge their bets on a guy coming off a serious foot injury and another guy who's never played a full season.

Trying to understand what motivates this front office is a road that will lead to ruin. That being said for what it is worth I liked Simi Fehoko  coming out of college.  I had him as one of those mid round gems.  Regardless someone in the wide receiver group has to emerge.  Alternatively when QB's are getting upper echelon dollars they have to elevate the play of everyone around them, including relatively unknown wide receivers.  Time will tell.

Social media is like any other invention. It is only as good or as bad as the person using it.

I will say this, I believe a great many of the problems in the world today are directly related to S M.

The reason being is that S M is the closest thing to being able to read one another's minds. The majority of the time people text, tweet, IM, etc is based purely on emotion. They don't stop to think or consider the ramifications of what they put in writing before hand.

Imagine if people can just look at one another and know what they are truly thinking?

That is what S M does for many of us.

Edited by Rtnldave

2 hours ago, WizardHawk said:

When did Dan Bailey last kick for Dallas? 5-6 yrs ago?  It’s mind numbing how ****ty this team has been at replacing him.  Except for the one time they signed Forbath, only to let him go after he performed perfectly. 🤦‍♂️

2017 was his last season here.

Cam Dicker was staring them right in the face and they passed on him...

On 8/2/2022 at 1:42 PM, WizardHawk said:

This isn’t going to be as bad as opening day 2018, but it’s going to follow that same philosophy. You know one….”we like our guys.”

Yeah notice all the hype on cowboys com for Fehoko currently.  And Dak saying all the right things.  Still 1 week to preseason can not be soon enough in my mind   
I also am wondering just how effective Barr will be in some packages will be get the nod over LVE. And will Cox be ready

15 minutes ago, quiller said:

Yeah notice all the hype on cowboys com for Fehoko currently.  And Dak saying all the right things.  Still 1 week to preseason can not be soon enough in my mind   
I also am wondering just how effective Barr will be in some packages will be get the nod over LVE. And will Cox be ready

Fehoko and Brown are apparently having good camps. Hopefully they can continue that success in real scenarios.