Ravens TC 2022

DreamKid

Okay so cuts will happen between today/tomorrow, here's my 53 man prediction:

I'm using this depth chart: https://static.clubs.nfl.com/image/upload/ravens/vwlibhlsxmu99xf8fux7

OFFENSE (24)

LT: Stanley, James

LG: Powers, Phillips

OC: Linderbaum, Mekari

RG: Zeitler, Cleveland

RT: Moses, Fa'alele

TE: Andrews, Likely, Boyle

QB: Jackson, Huntley

FB: Ricard

RB: Dobbins, Davis, Badie

WR: Bateman, Duvernay, Proche II, Robinson, Wallace

--------------------------------------

DEFENSE (26)

DT: Madubuike, Washington, Mack

NT: Pierce, Jones

DE: Campbell, Urban

RUSH: Oweh, Houston

MLB: Bynes

WLB: Queen, Harrison, Ross

SAM: Bowser, Hayes

CB: Peters, Humphrey, Fuller, Stephens, Williams, Seymour, Armour-Davis

FS: Williams, Hamilton

SS: Clark, Jefferson

SPECIAL TEAMS (3)

K: Tucker

P: Stout

LS: Moore

NOTABLE CUTS:

• Kristian Welch. I think Josh Ross beat him out. I think the Ravens could ultimately roster both of them if they wanted to cut a CB or WR, though.
  • Justice Hill. Tyler Badie is just Justice Hill but cheaper.
  • Ben Mason. Don't need 2 FB's
  • Trystan Colon. Don't need 3 Centers.
  • Steven Means. Ultimately I think the Ravens sign an OLB who is a FA, which would mean Means would get cut anyways.
  • Zackoby McClain. Wasn't this guy our #1 UDFA signing? Haven't heard a peep about him all preseason.
  • Josh Oliver. Simply no room on the roster for a 4th TE who hasn't shown anything.

GUYS I WANT TO CUT BUT DIDN'T:

• Tylan Wallace. Has not shown a damn thing but is likely to make the team.
  • Isaiah Mack. I don't think we need 3 DT's but the one thing I've learned is that having a great DL rotation to keep guys fresh is something you must have.
  • Brandon Stephens. I think he's wasted roster spot, especially with how much we try to force him onto the field.
  • Like 2

22 hours ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

Read the title of that graphic again lol

?

I don’t need to, it’s what I said it is lol. It measured how NON-CBs (i.e. Brandon Stephens playing at S) fared when they had to cover in the slot. 

But regardless who cares we both agree and think a. he is a wasted roster spot and b. he will unfortunately be kept

Edited by Ray Reed

1 minute ago, Ray Reed said:

?

I don’t need to, it’s what I said it is lol. It measured how NON-CBs (i.e. Brandon Stephens playing at S) fared when they had to cover in the slot. 

Yes, but that doesn't measure how good he is as a Safety lol that measures how good (or bad) he is as a CB.

But yeah we both agree he's trash so we're good here

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

Yes, but that doesn't measure how good he is as a Safety lol that measures how good (or bad) he is as a CB.

But yeah we both agree he's trash so we're good here

In the NFL safeties are going to have to cover lol that’s just the nature of NFL offenses and formations nowadays.

Either way, stinks.

Ill be curious to see if Ardarius Washington is cut. I really like him as a coverage option and hope he sticks around. I’ve seen way more man to man mirroring ability out of him the last two preseasons than a guy like Kevon Seymour for instance.

7 hours ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

Okay so cuts will happen between today/tomorrow, here's my 53 man prediction:

I'm using this depth chart: https://static.clubs.nfl.com/image/upload/ravens/vwlibhlsxmu99xf8fux7

OFFENSE (24)

LT: Stanley, James

LG: Powers, Phillips

OC: Linderbaum, Mekari

RG: Zeitler, Cleveland

RT: Moses, Fa'alele

TE: Andrews, Likely, Boyle

QB: Jackson, Huntley

FB: Ricard

RB: Dobbins, Davis, Badie

WR: Bateman, Duvernay, Proche II, Robinson, Wallace

DEFENSE (26)

DT: Madubuike, Washington, Mack

NT: Pierce, Jones

DE: Campbell, Urban

RUSH: Oweh, Houston

MLB: Bynes

WLB: Queen, Harrison, Ross

SAM: Bowser, Hayes

CB: Peters, Humphrey, Fuller, Stephens, Williams, Seymour, Armour-Davis

FS: Williams, Hamilton

SS: Clark, Jefferson

SPECIAL TEAMS (3)

K: Tucker

P: Stout

LS: Moore

NOTABLE CUTS:

• Kristian Welch. I think Josh Ross beat him out. I think the Ravens could ultimately roster both of them if they wanted to cut a CB or WR, though.
  • Justice Hill. Tyler Badie is just Justice Hill but cheaper.
  • Ben Mason. Don't need 2 FB's
  • Trystan Colon. Don't need 3 Centers.
  • Steven Means. Ultimately I think the Ravens sign an OLB who is a FA, which would mean Means would get cut anyways.
  • Zackoby McClain. Wasn't this guy our #1 UDFA signing? Haven't heard a peep about him all preseason.
  • Josh Oliver. Simply no room on the roster for a 4th TE who hasn't shown anything.

GUYS I WANT TO CUT BUT DIDN'T:

• Tylan Wallace. Has not shown a damn thing but is likely to make the team.
  • Isaiah Mack. I don't think we need 3 DT's but the one thing I've learned is that having a great DL rotation to keep guys fresh is something you must have.
  • Brandon Stephens. I think he's wasted roster spot, especially with how much we try to force him onto the field.

If i'm correct the Ravens will need to use a 53 spot on Kolar and Ojabo with them being injured but not full season IR or something. I think it was Zrebiec who said that on twitter the other day.

So that's another 2 cuts from that list we'd have to make.

13 minutes ago, Ray Reed said:

If i'm correct the Ravens will need to use a 53 spot on Kolar and Ojabo with them being injured but not full season IR or something. I think it was Zrebiec who said that on twitter the other day.

We’ll probably cut two veterans with a handshake saying as soon as we IR those two we’ll resign them. Maybe like a jeffereson? I saw an article somewhere that they’ll cut urban and resign him immediately.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Ray Reed said:

See this is where my inexperience with this stuff shines.

If I had to make 2 more cuts I'm cutting Tylan Wallace and Brent Urban / Isaiah Mack.

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Ray Reed said:

Ojabo is on PUP so I don't think he counts against the roster until he is cleared. Kolar would be IR since I don't think he entered camp on PUP, but I could be wrong. 

57 minutes ago, AngusMcFife said:

Ojabo is on PUP so I don't think he counts against the roster until he is cleared. Kolar would be IR since I don't think he entered camp on PUP, but I could be wrong. 

He's not. The only two on the PUP list are Edwards and Bowser. Why that is so I have no idea, but Ojabo is still on the actual roster. 

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, coordinator0 said:

He's not. The only two on the PUP list are Edwards and Bowser. Why that is so I have no idea, but Ojabo is still on the actual roster. 

Apparently it had to do with Ojabo taking so long to sign his rookie deal. Some sort of deadline passed. One of the beat writers was talking about how that whole snafu essentially cost the ravens a roster spot.

Edited by Ray Reed
  • Like 2