Eagles sign OT Will Beatty

Hammertime52

36 minutes ago, Jroc04 said:

What was the point of Hart then?

Hasnt Beatty been available for a while now?

Good veteran depth signing, I suppose. Losing another tackle would be disasterous anyhow. 

This could actually mean that they aren't confident Taylor Hart could step in right away. Or, they're just really making sure nothing disastrous happens if we keep losing tackles. Howie probably watched that Dallas game and started looking at the available FA OTs lol.

2 minutes ago, Phire said:

This could actually mean that they aren't confident Taylor Hart could step in right away. Or, they're just really making sure nothing disastrous happens if we keep losing tackles. Howie probably watched that Dallas game and started looking at the available FA OTs lol.

Kept them from being able to sign anyone even if they aren't spectacular. Watch us release him after next week LOL

3 minutes ago, 808 said:

This is very curious to me. I thought he would have gotten a shot by now. 

Peters didn't become a starter until late in year 2, and I honestly don't know how long until he actually became a good LT. It's gotta take a decent amount of time to go from just an athletic fat guy to a strong athletic fat guy.

4 minutes ago, 808 said:

This is very curious to me. I thought he would have gotten a shot by now. 

I believe it had to do with his PS eligibility plus what he's shown in practice. If he was a lost cause they would've cut him by now. They probably don't want a repeat of that OT whose name I will not speak. 

Image result for winston justice eagles

Archived