Hard Knocks / Training Camp

bucsfan333

The show debuts on August 8th at 10pm EST on HBO.

What are some things y'all are most interested in seeing? For me

The kicking competition. I wanna see if Aguayo can beat out Folk and help alleviate the disdain for trading up into the second to grab him. He has the physical ability to be among the best. He's got the leg to make 55+ yard FGs. It's all a matter of him conquering his demons and getting the mental part figured out.

I wanna see this offense; particularly, the passing game. Jameis has weapons for days. We know that. That's all the media has talked about since the draft. I wanna see it in action. 

Speaking of Jameis, I wanna see him outside of games. His personality is infectious. I wanna see it. I wanna see him compete at practice. I wanna see him urge others to compete. I wanna see him get frustrated because someone screws up. I wanna see him go nuts when guys make plays. I wanna see more of our QB.

What do you wanna see?

On 7/23/2017 at 10:02 AM, bucsfan333 said:

The show debuts on August 8th at 10pm EST on HBO.

What are some things y'all are most interested in seeing? For me

The kicking competition. I wanna see if Aguayo can beat out Folk and help alleviate the disdain for trading up into the second to grab him. He has the physical ability to be among the best. He's got the leg to make 55+ yard FGs. It's all a matter of him conquering his demons and getting the mental part figured out.

I wanna see this offense; particularly, the passing game. Jameis has weapons for days. We know that. That's all the media has talked about since the draft. I wanna see it in action. 

Speaking of Jameis, I wanna see him outside of games. His personality is infectious. I wanna see it. I wanna see him compete at practice. I wanna see him urge others to compete. I wanna see him get frustrated because someone screws up. I wanna see him go nuts when guys make plays. I wanna see more of our QB.

What do you wanna see?

I wanna see Desean and his speed...

On 7/23/2017 at 10:02 AM, bucsfan333 said:

What do you wanna see?

I wanna see Jameis' leadership skills on display.  He was always a bit of a rough eval in that regard for me when he was coming out of Florida State.  He was a guy that I thought players were naturally attracted to, but he had enough dust ups along the way to create issues for me.

Maybe not the sexiest group but I will be paying close attention to the oline. The secondary might have some questions but the oline is pretty much the only thing that could hold this team back now.

Excited to see how explosive the O is. WInston running the show, Ayers howling at the moon, Jacksons speed, Spence taking the step towards being a 10+ sack guy year in and year out.

SO PUMPED!!!

Most interested in seeing how the secondary comes along. That is easily the weak spot of this defense.  Would like to see how Evans fits into the safety rotation, especially since it seems like Josh Robinson is playing there as well now, but looks like they moved Ryan Smith back to Corner.  Also, the other position battle would be for SLB, curious to see how all that plays out.

4 hours ago, bucsfan333 said:

Jameis is wearing a brace on his left knee. He says it's 100% precautionary. But some folks say he had a slight limp yesterday. It's something to keep an eye on.

Koetter said he'd have worn one yesterday if they had the right size. Sounds like it really is a non-issue.

15 minutes ago, eggybucsfan31 said:

In other news, Beckwith is healthy and is participating in camp. 

Good. I like Bond but I want some competition. And we're effed if either Kwon or David go down. We need someone else to step up.

24 minutes ago, YoungBucs15 said:

Anyone be opposed to bringing in Mario Williams as a camp body/fill in for Smith? I know we have someone that's type of mold in Gholston but to me Williams would be a decent rotation guy.

I'd be down with a move like this. Keep guys fresh.

Archived