Jets WR Denzel Mims requests trade

RaidersAreOne

1 hour ago, sammymvpknight said:

The Jets are like…lol if we could have traded you we would. You have no value bub 

Imagine thinking you're so good you request a trade off the Jets when there's a legit chance you aren't even good enough to be on the Jets 53 man roster?

I mean is he even WR 5? Serious question?

I mean the Jets with Wilson have a solid core foreseeably 

I hope my Browns go make a play for Mims. He’s s second round talent that I could see being a legit player for us. 

Id send a 5th. A 4th would be kinda high. I feel like a 5th would be perfect and he could really come in and compete. 

22 hours ago, sammymvpknight said:

The Jets are like…lol if we could have traded you we would. You have no value bub 

What's amazing is that teams actually did call and offered stuff for him both last season at the deadline and this off-season, but the Jets didn't feel like the offers were enough. If they think so low of him, why aren't they moving him for literally anything.

2 hours ago, drew39k said:

What's amazing is that teams actually did call and offered stuff for him both last season at the deadline and this off-season, but the Jets didn't feel like the offers were enough. If they think so low of him, why aren't they moving him for literally anything.

TBH, if you look at what Joe Douglas has obtained in the trade market, it's hard not to blame him in shooting for the moon every time lol.

4 hours ago, drew39k said:

Because Joe Douglas attended the Howie Roseman School of Denial. Neither will admit a mistake so they place the value so high via trade it has to justify the draft selection. 

The only reason JJAW last 4 years and Reagor will as well. Despite the fact a box of crackerjack would of been adequate for either.