Turkey Takedown Mafia - N2 (Sun 10pm EST) N3 (Mon 9pm EST)

Dome

Very upset with this ending because malf telegraphed exactly what was going to happen and there was a clear way around it.

My plan was for untouchable to ruin the tie by throwing a last second vote onto one of the people tied.

Force a mislynch, numbers fall to (4:2)

Mookie hits untouchable most likely for screwing up the vote (4:1)

I hit malf (3:1)

Then I gotta just cause 1 mislynch at final 4. I think that was a winning plan. 

Can't believe this went down how it did.

3 minutes ago, MathMan said:

Boom! Lets eat that turkey!

Nice job civs 

Bcb, i appreciate your quick reaction time in voting tk3 

Untouch, i got your number dude :)

Not gonna acknowledge throwing Tyty under the bus for no reason even though he played pretty okay tho eh

1 minute ago, Whicker said:

Hahaha so Dome has hosted three games and Touch has rolled mafia in all three. In fact I've played five games with him now and he's never been a civ.

Good work with the tie at the end everyone

Yep. Total civ effort on that one. We couldnt have done it without literally every one of us 

3 minutes ago, Whicker said:

Hahaha so Dome has hosted three games and Touch has rolled mafia in all three. In fact I've played five games with him now and he's never been a civ.

Good work with the tie at the end everyone

I was maf for two of the three dome games I've played. Just how the cards fall fam

3 minutes ago, MathMan said:

Boom! Lets eat that turkey!

Nice job civs 

Bcb, i appreciate your quick reaction time in voting tk3 

Untouch, i got your number dude :)

it was definitely late. I remember seeing 10:00 and breathing a HUGE sigh of relief. Almost lost my mind when dome confirmed that the vote would count.

I thought touch was pretty transparent in his convo with you last night. You were clearly after him specifically to use the suicide.

I was trying really hard to balance bussing him and not being too obvious about it. I absolutely wanted to silence you by killing you night 2. You were the one I was afraid would tie me to him.

1 minute ago, Tyty said:

Not gonna acknowledge throwing Tyty under the bus for no reason even though he played pretty okay tho eh

Eh, i had a civ read on you but sorry....me and mookie are hungry and wanted to eat 

When was the last time that all civ specials survived and all normies died

1 minute ago, MathMan said:

Eh, i had a civ read on you but sorry....me and mookie are hungry and wanted to eat 

When was the last time that all civ specials survived and all normies died

edit nvm. im drunk

1 minute ago, Tk3 said:

it was definitely late. I remember seeing 10:00 and breathing a HUGE sigh of relief. Almost lost my mind when dome confirmed that the vote would count.

I thought touch was pretty transparent in his convo with you last night. You were clearly after him specifically to use the suicide.

I was trying really hard to balance bussing him and not being too obvious about it. I absolutely wanted to silence you by killing you night 2. You were the one I was afraid would tie me to him.

I was. Untouch was the only one i was almost 100 percent was mafia.

Our downfall was that untouch and I had very diametrically different plans for how to play this nightfall.

I think touch was hell bent on using his move in a blaze of glory.

I wanted touch to essentially expose himself to keep me hidden (since malf was obviously all over him already)

1 minute ago, theuntouchable said:

My plan would have worked out fine if you didn't get the other vote on tk

he literally said he was going to do it.

he said all day he was going to try to get as many people tied as possible

Archived